Phone: (951) 674-0921 / Fax (951) 674-9998
PET SCENTS HERBAL SHAMPOO is a natural, pleasant smelling, herbal shampoo that contains Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca) and Eucalyptus Oil which are both considered to have natural antibiotic and antiseptic properties, which aid in healing insect bites, scratches, and hot spots. Pet Scents Herbal Shampoo eliminates fleas and lice as well, so is perfect for bathing dogs, cats, ferrets, and other pets during flea season and especially good when fleas, ticks, mites, and other insects are a problem, combined with Flea Free Food Supplement and food grade diatomaceous earth for optimum effectiveness against these blood sucking insects.
Pet Scents Herbal Shampoo is cleansing and moisturizing. It contains the soothing properties of Aloe Vera and is based in luxurious coconut oil which will leave the coat full, soft, and healthy. Pet Scents Herbal shampoo has a gentle pleasant scent that lasts for days after bathing. It can be used directly from the bottle or diluted. It cleanses and protects the natural oils in the skin and helps draw out old loose fur for less shedding to help leave a beautiful shiny coat.
Pet Scents Herbal Shampoo Ingredients:
Coconut oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Orange, Cedar Wood, Bay, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus, and Aloe. NOTE: Pet Scents does NOT contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Parabens, detergents, artificial colors, preservatives, or fragrances.
Recommended Use Directions:
Shake well before using. Use directly from bottle. Saturate pets hair with warm water. put small amount of shampoo on pet, starting at the head, working from front to back, making sure not to forget legs, feet, tail, and chest. Work into a rich lather, avoiding contact with eyes. Allow lather to stay on pet several minutes. Rinse well and towel dry. When pet is dry, brush out loose hair.
One 8oz. bottle will make two (2) gallons of shampoo. Many groomers mix it 8 to 10 parts water to 1 part shampoo. Then spray the dog with it, leave it on for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse it off. This will kill the fleas or ticks that are presently on the animal. Also kills head lice!
Please temporarily disable your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire about the cost to ship multiple items.
More Natural Flea, Tick, Mite, Fly, and Other Insect Preventatives and treatments:
- Flea Free Food Supplement
- Flea & Tick Control Kits - Kits contain Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, Flea Free Food Supplement and Nature's Way Insect Spray, kits are available in small, medium and large size; you may also add the 8 oz. Pet Scents Herbal Shampoo and/or a 16 oz. Garl-Or3 Yard & Garden Spray with no additional shipping cost to the kits.
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth for Fleas
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth for Flies
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth for Mites & Morgellons
- Fly Free Food Supplement
- Garl-or3 Yard & Garden Spray spray in your yard, gardens, kennels, barns, etc. and watch the fleas, flies, mosquitoes, aphids, and other insects disappear!
- Herbal Fly Spray with Aloe
- Natural Heartworm Preventative
- Mange-Parasite Oil
- Nature's Way Insect Spray for People & Pets
- Pet Scents Herbal Pet Shampoo
- 10 Million Scanmask Spray Beneficial Nematodes (Steinernema feltiae) Garden Pack OR 25 Million Live Beneficial Nematodes Sc - Flea and Fly Exterminator can be sprayed into your lawn, garden, and moist soil areas. Beneficial nematodes parasitize soil dwelling larvae, such as fleas, flies, grubs, etc. whereas all other flea/tick/fly control methods only control adult insects, they do not affect larvae/eggs. Beneficial nematodes are essential for complete elimination of many pesky insects as they stop the hatching egg cycle.
Please use our drop down menus below OR scroll down for a listing of natural products and natural health information.
|Walk In Sync||Pet Essentials|
|About Us||Home||Poly Manx Kittens|
|Employment||Nubian Goats||Return Policy|
|Family Photos||Order Info||Shipping Info|
|Holistic Products||Our Policies||Terms & Conditions|
PRODUCT, SERVICE & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or vet. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your vet, pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a physician or veterinarian with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your, your child's, or your pet's health condition.
The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 requires us to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is not EPA registered to be used as a pesticide in the state of California or Texas. We can ship to California, but we just need to inform you it does not have an EPA approved label. We cannot ship Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to Texas.
Amber Technology's Herbal Nutraceuticals for Pets Products are not registered with the state of Texas; therefore, we cannot ship these products to Texas.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2001 to Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.