Home of Whispering Winds Wholistic Animal Sanctuary
Phone: (951) 674-0921 / Fax (951) 674-9998
QUANTUM HERBAL PRODUCTS
COLD & FLU FORMULA
Quantum Herbal Cold and Flu Formula is a "must have" for every household. This highly effective natural herbal formula should be taken at the first sign of a cold or flu.
Cold & Flu Formula is an outstanding blend of many natural power packed herbs. Quantum Herbal Cold & Flu Formula contains:
- Elder Flower - antiviral and immune- boosting properties; traditionally used to treat influenza, colds, mucus, sinusitis, feverish illnesses and other upper respiratory tract problems, as well as hay fever. For more Elder Flower Information.
- Elder Berry - used for its antioxidant activity, to lower cholesterol, improve vision, boost the immune system, improve heart health and for coughs, colds, flu, bacterial and viral infections and tonsilitis. Elderberry juice was used to treat a flu epidemic in Panama in 1995. For more Elder Berry Information.
- Boneset - an excellent remedy for colds and congestion; treats colds by raising body temperature to kill the colds virus, but it also treats fevers by inducing perspiration to lower body temperature. The polysaccharides in boneset activate T-cells to fight bacterial infections. English folklore notes that the leaves can be burned to get rid of wasps and flies. Civil war troops were known to use it before the advent of aspirin for aches and fever. For more Boneset Information.
- Olive Leaf - antioxidant; natural pathogens killer; commonly used to fight colds and flu, yeast infections, and viral infections. For more Olive Leaf information.
- Osha Root - healing properties of Osha Root are a diaphoretic (produces perspiration), diuretic (increases the flow of urine), decongestant and expectorant. Osha root is a powerful antiviral and antibacterial herb used mainly for the respiratory system and mildly used for other body systems. It is used for such conditions as head colds with dry or wet cough, irritating coughs, bronchial infections and sore throats. It is also used to treat flues, fevers, pharyngitis, early stages of tonsillitis and pneumatic complaints. For more Osha Root information.
- Horehound - loosens accumulated phlegm in the lining of the throat, lungs and sinuses; alleviates headaches associated with sinus infections. It is known to alleviate the pain of a sore throat and soothes inflamed lung tissues caused by cold and flu. For more Horehound information.
- Echinacea - a broad-spectrum immune system stimulant; most used to protect against, & to treat, common colds, flu, & sore throat. A natural antibiotic, echinacea is used to treat infections, to combat low resistance to sickness & to enhance the immune system. For more Echinacea information.
- Wild Cherry Bark - traditionally used in cough syrups and cough drops; expectorant, antispasmodic, alterative, astringent. Helps with colds, flu, dry coughs, whooping cough, bronchial spasms, tuberculosis and many other pulmonary complaints. For more Wild Cherry Bark information.
- Cayenne Pepper - contains Vitamins A, C and E; builds the immune system, decongestant, pain reliever. Cayenne helps to flush out the bacteria and viruses responsible for the cold or flu by causing eyes to water, skin to sweat, nose to run, and lungs to discharge. This rush of fluids from the body carries out the invisible microbes responsible for such infections. For more Cayenne Pepper information.
- Andrographis - also known as "Indian echinacea," andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) is an herb long used in traditional Chinese and Indian medicine. Andrographis is popular in Scandinavia as a cold and flu treatment. Andrographis is also said to act as a natural immune-booster. For more Andrographis information.
- Bitter Orange peel - anti-flammatory, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal. For more Bitter Orange Peel information.
- Peppermint Leaf and Oil - and its main active agent, menthol, are effective decongestants. Because menthol thins mucus, it is also a good expectorant, meaning that it helps loosen phlegm and breaks up coughs. It is soothing and calming for sore throats (pharyngitis) and dry coughs as well. Peppermint also contains vitamins A and C as well as a number of minerals. For more Peppermint information.
- Sage - is a traditional remedy of long standing for soothing sore throats as it has antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties. For more Sage information.
- Garlic - No treatment of colds would be complete without Garlic. Garlic is a broad spectrum antibiotic with powerful antibacterial properties; garlic produces a number of other potentially beneficial compounds. For more Garlic information.
- Coffee bean - eases an asthma attack. It can also be used as a decongestant when stuffed up with a cold or flu. Caffeine relieves pain. For more Coffee Bean information.
- Onion - have phytochemicals and quercetin which assist the body by moving and breaking up the mucus in the head and chest. Onion stimulates the immune system to fight viral or bacterial infection. Onion helps your body shed the virus and reduce the inflammation from congestion. For more Onion information.
- Maple Syrup - contains over 54 antioxidants that can help delay or prevent diseases caused by free radicals, such as cancer or diabetes. In addition, maple syrup features high levels of zinc and manganese, keeping the heart healthy and boosting the immune system. Maple syrup contains essential nutrients like zinc, iron, calcium, and potassium. Zinc helps to keep your white blood cells up, which assist in the protection against colds and viruses. For more Maple Syrup information.
- Yarrow - is a decongestant, anti-inflammatory, expectorant and fights bacteria. Yarrow helps in getting relief from fevers and contagions like colds, flu, coughs as well as sore throats. Yarrow is also beneficial in removing heat and toxins from the system. For more Yarrow information.
- Pleurisy Root - is considered one of the best plant based expectorants that has been used to ease pleurisy, pneumonia, and other pulmonary and respiratory ailments. It also has been used to promote sweating, which will help to cool the body and reduce eruptive and burning fevers Pleurisy Root is also considered an effective expectorant that encourages, loosens and removes phlegm from the respiratory tract. The herb is said to reduce inflammation of the pleural membranes of the lungs, enhance secretion of healthy lung fluids and stimulate the lymphatic system. Its specific action on the pulmonary and respiratory system is said to help break up colds, ease consumption, bronchitis, asthma, For more Pleurisy Root information.
- Lobelia Herb & Seed - reported to treat bronchitis, laryngitis, asthma and convulsive and inflammatory disorders, such as epilepsy, tetanus, diphtheria and tonsillitis. Lobelia was widely used by Native Americans who smoked its leaves to relieve Asthma and other lung ailments. Lobelia is an ingredient in some cough medicines supporting its historical use as an expectorant in folk medicine. Lobelia has been used for centuries as an expectorant that promotes the expulsion of phlegm from the lungs. Lobelia is considered a diaphoretic that promotes perspiration and helps to lower fever and cool the body (also ridding the body of toxins through the skin). This action may also be beneficial in cases of colds and flu. For more Lobelia information.
- Licorice root - is known for its antiviral, antibacterial, anti inflammatory,antispasmodic, antioxidant, antidepressant, demulcent and expectorant activity. Due to its remarkable healing components, Licorice Root has been used in the treatment of health conditions which include asthma, sore throat, cold and flu, coughs, bronchitis, and infections caused by viruses. Research suggests that Licorice Root may help with dry cough, bronchitis, and asthma.. The antiviral, anti-inflammatory and demulcent properties of Licorice Root may also help lubricate the irritated and inflamed respiratory tract and sore throat, relax bronchial spasms, and combat viral flu, cold and other respiratory tract infections. including asthma. Simple remedy is to drink Licorice Root tea two to three times daily. For more Licorice Root information.
- Goldenseal - is referred to as Echinacea's partner since it works in combination with Echinacea in increasing the body's resistance to infections; Goldenseal helps boost the immune system. Goldenseal contains calcium, iron, manganese, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E, B-complex, and other nutrients and minerals. For more Goldenseal information.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar - is a natural storehouse of vitamins (including beta carotene), minerals, amino acids and beneficial enzymes which contains over 90 different components.
||Cold & Flu Formula
|Up to 25 lbs.
||3-6 drops, 2-3 times daily
||6-10 drops, 2-3 times daily
|51 lbs. and up
||10-20 drops, 2-3 times daily
Best when added to food
***COLD AND FLU FORMULA SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN TO CATS****
SUGGESTED USE FOR PEOPLE: Generally, for average size adults start with 30 drops 3 times per day; may be taken up to 5 times per day.
GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR CHILDREN'S DOSAGES
|Up to 20 lbs.
||2-3 drops, 2 times daily***
||3 drops, 3 times daily
||4-5 drops, 3 times daily
||8-10 drops, 3 times daily
||12-15 drops, 3 times daily
Best when added to food
***COLD AND FLU SHOULD NOT BE GIVEN TO CHILDREN UNDER 2 YEARS OLD***
Click here for more information about Quantum Herbal Products.
***When treating more than one pet with the same dropper, it is necessary to assure sterile administration without carry over from pet to pet. The best way to assure this is to use the dropper only to transfer product to an individual sterile oral syringe - using a different syringe for each pet. (This method will also reduce the chances of product contamination.) Those syringes should be sterilized after each use. Each pet should have its own syringe that is not shared with another pet.
The use of a syringe containing measured drops from the dropper will also remove the risk of the animal biting the glass dropper.***
Click Here To Buy Syringes
Please temporarily disable your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire about the cost to ship multiple items.
COLD & FLU FORMULA 1 oz. $20.70
***FOR FASTER DELIVERY OF YOUR PRODUCT***
US ORDERS ONLY
We now offer FedEx 2nd Day Air as a delivery option, arrives in 2 business days to most areas. Orders must be placed before 2:00pm PST. Mon-Fri
COLD & FLU FORMULA 1 oz. $20.70 - Fed Ex 2nd Day Air (2 business days)
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL WHOLISTIC PRODUCTS
Please use our drop down menus below OR scroll down for a listing of natural products and natural health information.
HOLISTIC HEALTH INFORMATION
WOLF CREEK RANCH INFO
PRODUCT, SERVICE & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or vet. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your vet, pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a physician or veterinarian with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your, your child's, or your pet's health condition.
The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 requires us to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is not EPA registered to be used as a pesticide in the state of California or Texas. We can ship to California, but we just need to inform you it does not have an EPA approved label. We cannot ship Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to Texas.
Amber Technology's Herbal Nutraceuticals for Pets Products are not registered with the state of Texas; therefore, we cannot ship these products to Texas.
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR FULL DISCLAIMER
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2001 to Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.