Home of Whispering Winds Wholistic Animal Sanctuary
Phone: (951) 674-0921 / Fax (951) 674-9998
INTERNAL GOLD DETOX KIT
- Directions For Use
- Buy Internal Gold Detox Kit
- Side Effects
- Treating More Than One Pet?
- Testimonials - Kidney Rejuvenator
- Testimonials - Life Cell Support
Internal Gold Detox Kit ~ is a whole body detox and rejuvenating kit that will help detox your pet's liver, blood, kidneys, lymphatic system and stimulate cell regeneration to give your pet the ultimate internal health.
Toxins can weaken your pet's immune system allowing for disease to set in. Often times our bodies (including our pets) will get overloaded with toxins and the body will store them. When the body stores the toxins it can create disease. It is very beneficial to clean out toxins in the body at least twice/year (more often when dealing with disease) to rid the body of the toxins and keep the system in balance.
What is Cell Regeneration? When disease takes over parts of the body it can destroy the cells. Tumors destroy cells. Cell regeneration is restoring cells to their original health.
Internal Gold is designed to help your pet:
- Detoxify and cleanse the body
- Cleanse and purify the blood
- Rejuvenate the kidneys and urinary tract functions
- Rid the bacteria in the urinary tract
- Stimulate cell regeneration
- Increase red cell production
- Reduce kidney stones
- Break down tumors
- Soothe the digestive tract
- Strengthen muscles
- Help strengthen the vital organs
- Relieve muscle spasms
- Bring your pet into hormonal balance
- Calm the nerves
- Reduce inflammation
When to use Internal Gold Detox Kit:
Internal Gold Detox Kit should be used as a maintenance (every 6 months) or when you feel your pet's health is compromised. The Kidney Rejuvenator and Life Cell Support can be given up to 3 times daily for severe health issues.
The Kidney Rejuvenator in the Internal Gold Detox Kit is recommended for use with heartworm dogs and can be given 1 to 3 times/daily throughout treatment while using HeartWorm Free to help dogs eliminate the dead heartworm from the body more quickly (the kidneys are responsible for eliminating the dead heartworm from the body), thereby helping your dog recover more quickly and test negative for heartworm more rapidly. Severe cases can use the Kidney Rejuvenator 3 times daily for 30 days, then give a 5 day break; then continue 3 times daily for another 30 day cycle of treatment, giving 5 day breaks after 30 days for as long as needed.
Helpful Tips for Better Recovery:
- Give your pet distilled or filtered drinking water. This will help keep unnecessary toxins out of your pet's diet. Clean and change your pet's water bowl daily.
- Give plant based vitamins and minerals like organic Icelandic kelp. This will give your pet the nutrients it needs to help recover more quickly.
- DAILY EXERCISE will stimulate the circulation.
- Bathe your pet regularly.
- Brush your pet whether a dog, cat, horse, goat, or other animal daily. This helps eliminate dead skin cells, dirt, increases circulation, helps eliminate toxins through the skin, helps assist shedding of fur, and keeps your pet healthier.
- Feed excellent nutrition and consider fasting dogs and cats on fresh water (preferably not city tap water) for half a day to one day each week to assist the detox process. Canines and felines in the wild instinctively fast themselves when they are not well and do not usually eat 7 days/week as most people are conditioned to feed their dogs and cats.
- Keep your pet's environment clean. Keep household dusting and floors clean for yourself and indoor pets. If you smoke, STOP or smoke outside away from your pet.
- Support and strengthen the immune system with 100% New Zealand Colostrum.
- Supply plenty of love and tender loving care. =)
- Do not apply topical traditional flea and mite preventatives. Natural flea/mite preventatives work great and are not toxic like traditional flea and tick preventatives are.
- If you are giving your dog traditional chemical heartworm preventatives, give natural heartworm preventatives, instead.
- Feed organic food grade diatomaceous earth daily to eliminate all intestinal worms and parasites, instead of using a toxic traditional chemical wormer. All of here at Wolf Creek Ranch take food grade diatomaceous earth daily - the staff, children, grandchildren, and of course, our animal guardians take it 365 days/year as well.
Toxins that can affect your pet's kidneys and liver:
- Chemicals and preservatives in the diet
- Drinking water which has been treated with chlorine and fluoride
- Flea collars and preventatives
- Second hand cigarette smoke
- Pesticides, Chemicals, and Pollution in the environment
- Traditional chemical Wormers. Use natural food grade diatomaceous earth instead. It's far more effective and safer than chemical wormers.
- NSAID's, antibiotics, etc.
- New carpet
Active Ingredients per ml of Life Cell Support
|Blessed Thistle 1, 3, 4||8 mg|
|Flax Seed 1, 3, 4||7 mg|
|Water Cress 1, 3, 4||5 mg|
|Red Clover Blossoms 1, 3, 4||4 mg|
|Slippery Elm Bark 1, 3||2 mg|
Filtered Water, Grain Alcohol 1, 3 USP 21% by volume.
1-Organic 2-Wildcrafted 3-Non-GMO 4-Kosher
Active Ingredients per ml of Kidney Rejuvenator
|Goldenseal Root 1, 3||6 mg|
|Mullein Leaf 1, 3, 4||5 mg|
|Blessed Thistle 1, 3, 4||4 mg|
|Parsley Leaf 1, 3, 4||4 mg|
|Cloves 1, 3, 4||3 mg|
|Hyssop 1, 3, 4||2 mg|
|Rosemary Leaf 1, 3, 4||2 mg|
Filtered Water, Grain Alcohol 1,3 USP 21% by volume.
1-Organic 2-Wildcrafted 3-Non-GMO 4-Kosher
|Animal Weight||Drops||ml/cc||# of Servings
per 1oz. Bottle
|under 3 lbs.||2||0.06 ml/cc||493|
|3 to 10 lbs.||5||0.15 ml/cc||197|
|11 to 25 lbs.||10||0.30 ml/cc||99|
|26 to 80 lbs.||13||0.40 ml/cc||74|
|81 to 150 lbs.||15||0.45 ml/cc||66|
|151 to 250 lbs.||20||0.60 ml/cc||49|
**Suggested Use for larger animals such as horses, elephants, giraffes, etc.: For pets over 251 lbs, add 5 drops for every additional 100 lbs of body weight.
Note: Each above dose is less than 1ml.
Directions for Use: Shake product well before use. Do not exceed the recommended dose!
FOR CANINES & FELINES: Give both products 2 times daily for 30 days.
FOR BIRDS, RABBITS & GUINEA PIGS: Add 20 drops of each product into every 8 oz of water.
Please temporarily disable your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire about the cost to ship multiple items.
***For security of payment information and ship to address integrity we highly recommend ordering from the website***
BUY INTERNAL GOLD DETOX KIT HERE
**Please note U.S. Orders can take 3-9 business days (depending on shipping option; unless otherwise noted, these shipping times and rates apply to United States orders only. Orders shipping to addresses outside the US using the USPS Priority Mail button will ship First Class International and can take up to 30 days to receive.
BUY INTERNAL GOLD DETOX KIT ~ Natural herbal remedy that cleanses the whole body - kidneys, urinary tract, liver, blood, etc. This product contains: 1 oz. Life Cell Support and 1 oz. Kidney Rejuvenator.
INTERNAL GOLD DETOX ~ (1) KIT $52.97 ~ First Class Mail (3-9 business days) ***FREE SHIPPING***
INTERNAL GOLD DETOX ~ (1) KIT $52.97 ~ USPS Priority Mail (3-5 business days)
Caution: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
Warning: For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and other animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
The products contained in the Internal Gold Detox kit should not be used with these Amber Technology products:
- Derma Nerv
- Hawthorn & Dandelion
- HWF (*note: Kidney Rejuvenator may be used while taking HWF)
SUGGESTIONS WHEN TREATING MORE THAN ONE PET:
AMBER GLASS BOTTLES & SYRINGES ~ If you have more than one pet that you are treating, you might want to consider purchasing one or more amber glass 1/2 oz., 1 oz., or 4 oz. dropper bottles, so you can split up the tincture into a smaller bottle. That way there is less chance of product contamination.
In addition, when treating more than one pet, it may be necessary to assure sterile administration without carry over from pet to pet. This is very important when using Paxxin to treat some pups and using as a preventative for others. The best way to assure this is to use the dropper only to transfer product to an individual sterile oral syringe, using a different syringe for each pet. (This method will also reduce the chances of product contamination.) Those syringes should be sterilized after each use. Each pet should have its own syringe that is not shared with another pet.
The use of a syringe containing measured drops from the dropper will also remove the risk of the animal biting the glass dropper.
SYRINGES ~ these are luer slip syringes without needles that are excellent for administering measured amounts of Parvaid, CS, tinctures, etc. Reinforced tip, large finger grips, smooth draw and easy-to-read graduations. Rubber plunger with double contact for a positive seal and effortless injection. FDA approved and autoclavable.
If purchasing for use with Paxxin (aka Parvaid), syringe size needed is based on the weight of the puppy. We suggest two syringes, one for oral doses and one for enema doses (if not being given Sub Q fluids or on IV's, enemas are or may be necessary to prevent dehydration). Make sure to mark the enema syringe clearly, as you never want to accidentally use an enema syringe for an oral dose, even after it's been washed, as you can reinfect a puppy with parvo.
Puppies/kittens weighing under 3 pounds need 5 to 6 ml syringes. Animals weighing 3-10 pounds need 12 ml syringes. Puppies weighing 11-20 pounds need 20 ml syringes. Puppies weighing 21-40 pounds need 50 ml syringes. Puppies 41-50 pounds need 60 ml syringes.
SYRINGE ~ 5 ml ~ $.85
SYRINGE ~ 6 ml ~ $1.00
SYRINGE ~ 12 ml ~ $1.75
SYRINGE ~ 20 ml ~ $2.50
SYRINGE ~ 60 ml ~ $3.25
AMBER GLASS BOTTLES ~ These are terrific for storing dried herbs, tinctures, colloidal silver, etc. All are boston rounds and have black plastic phenolic lids, unless noted. The misters are fabulous and deliver a very light and delicate mist. Excellent for misting the face or for animals who are shy of sprayers. The cute little 1/2 oz. droppers are perfect for splitting 1 oz. tincture bottles into two separate bottles.
To see photos of the Amber Glass bottles click here.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or veterinarian. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
Please use our drop down menus below OR scroll down for a listing of natural products and natural health information.
|Clik Stik||Pet Essentials||Pet Medicine Bags|
|About Us||Home||Poly Manx Kittens|
|Employment||Nubian Goats||Return Policy|
|Family Photos||Order Info||Shipping Info|
|Holistic Products||Our Policies||Terms & Conditions|
PRODUCT, SERVICE & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or vet. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your vet, pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a physician or veterinarian with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your, your child's, or your pet's health condition.
The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 requires us to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is not EPA registered to be used as a pesticide. We cannot ship Food Grade DE to Texas. Any shipments made to California are made with the understanding that it will not be used as a pesticide.
Amber Technology's Herbal Nutraceuticals for Pets Products are not registered with the state of Texas; therefore, we cannot ship these products to Texas.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2001 to Present, and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.
All Rights Reserved