Phone: (951) 674-0921 / Fax (951) 674-9998
|Buy Mange-Parasite Oil||Mange-Parasite Oil Kits||Testimonials|
Mange & Parasite Oil is a natural effective treatment remedy for parasites such as lice and mites. This natural certified organic Mange & Parasite Oil works well for mange mites in dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, goats, horses, and other infected animals.
What is mange? Mange is a skin condition caused by mites. Scabies, demodectic or red mange, sarcoptic mange in dogs, nonoedric mange in cats, ceyletiella mange, and ear mites are all caused by mites.
Sarcoptic mange affects dogs, cats, and other animals, including people. It is caused by the notoedres mite that burrows under the skin causing intense itching, irritation, and skin thickening. Pets and animals scratch and/or bite at the affected areas. People can get scabies from handling an affected animal. Symptoms include intense itching, worse at night, affecting the inside of the arms, wasit, chest, hands, or wrists. The mite cannot reproduce on human skin, as it does on furry and feathered animals, so the infestation is short lived and the mites die in approximately 3 weeks, UNLESS there is further exposure.
Female mites tunnel beneath the skin of a dog or cat to lay their eggs, which hatch within ten days. Young mites mature and become adults, then lay their own eggs within approximately 21 days. Mites commonly prefer areas around the ears, elbows, hocks, and face. Some dogs will shake their ears frequently, which causes ear swelling. Continuous scratching and biting causes hair or feather loss, crusting, open wounds, scabs, and small itchy red bumps which if left untreated can become pyoderma. Pyoderma is a secondary bacterial infection. Scabies can eventually cause thick, elephant like, dark pigmented skin.
Veterinary diagnosis is made by taking skin scrapings or a skin biopsy of the patches of baldness.
Traditional veterinary treatment consists of weekly injections of Ivermectin for up to four weeks. However, Ivermectin is toxic to collies, Shetland sheep dogs, old english sheep dogs, and other breeds. For these ivermectin sensitive breeds, lyme sulfur or paramite are used. Medicinal shampoos, cortisone, and topical antibiotics are commonly given as well.
All mite, lice, and other parasite infections are very contagious, so all pets and animals are often treated simultaneously.
Mites, lice, and other parasites affect those with a lowered immune system, so it is always of utmost importance to keep the human, pet, and animal immune system strong and healthy. We strongly recommend the following:
- Feed natural Species Appropriate Nutrition
- Do NOT Vaccinate for at least 4 weeks AFTER a pet or animal with mange has completely recovered. Vaccines lower the immune system and contain toxic ingredients such as mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, plus a variety of diseases. In many cases, IF vaccines have been previously given, we do not recommend giving ANY more to parasite infected dogs, cats, or other animals because of the devastating effect they can have on the immune system which can worsen or restart the parasite infestation cycle all over again.
- Do NOT give traditional flea, tick, or heartworm preventatives. These things are POISONS and will further poison and lower the immune system. IF you have been giving these traditional preventative treatments to your dog or cat, this could be one of the many reasons their immune systems have succumbed to a mite infestation. Do NOT use traditional flea/tick collars either as they are toxic.
- IF dealing with a dog or cat mite, lice, or other parasite infestation, feed them some raw chicken liver at least 2 to 3 days/week. Raw liver contains lots of easily assimilated vitamin A and is excellent for the skin and immune system, as well as helping to detox and cleanse the liver. Raw liver also contains lots of iron which again will help boost the immune system.
- Keep kennels, stalls, coops, and barns clean.
- Use natural Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth on the grounds in coops, nesting boxes, kennel perimeters, pet bedding, barn floors, etc. to naturally, safely, and effectively dehydrate mites, lice, and other insects. You can use natural Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth as a topical treatment on animals, pets, and people as well, though it will dry out the skin and fur if utilized too frequently, so if you're dealing with bald mangy skin areas, the Mange/Parasite Oil is best for those areas.
What is the Certified Organic Mange & Parasite Oil remedy? Our natural certified organic Mange & Parasite Oil remedy smothers mites, lice, and other microscopic parasites while it heals and soothes the rough, dry, irritated skin. Mange & Parasite Oil kills parasite eggs, so helps prevent the hatching egg cycle.
Mange & Parasite Oil contains only natural Certified Organic Ingredients:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil ~ Soothes rough, dry skin. Smothers mites and other parasites. Helps relieve itching and irritation.
- Clove Essential Oil ~ Alleviates pain, kills microscopic parasites, anti-microbial. More Clove Essential Oil Information
- Lavender Essential Oil ~ Soothing, healing, calming, antiseptic. More Lavender Essential Oil Information
- Rosemary Essential Oil ~ Anti-septic, anti-microbial, healing, anti-inflammatory. More Rosemary Essential Oil Information
- Tea Tree Essential Oil ~ Anti-microbial, anti-parasitic. More Tea Tree Essential Oil Information
Recommended External Use:
Shake Well before use. Apply externally 1 to 3 times per week to affected furless or featherless areas making sure to apply 1/2" to 1" into the surrounding fur/feather area, as that is where the mites are currently residing. For ear mites apply in and around the ear using a cotton ball. Do not put in the eyes. Note: Please test on a small area on kittens under 16 weeks old and check for reaction. There have been a couple of isolated cases in young kittens having an allergic reaction.
Apply until crustiness or dark leathery skin disappears and skin looks healthy and normal again or until fur starts to grow back. Depending on the severity of the condition, this can take a few days to 2 weeks.
If you have a heavy infestation, the Mange & Parasite Oil Remedy works best in conjunction with Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to kill mites, lice, and other insects in the environment.
IF your animal or pet has signs of bacterial infection, we recommend using the Mange & Parasite Oil Remedy in conjunction with a good natural antibiotic such as Vibactra, OR Vibactra Plus, OR Colloidal Silver. Any of these three natural antibiotic alternatives are excellent and should be given orally 4 times daily for 10 days for infections caused by parasites.
IF your pet has been chemically treated for mange mites and has continued to get worse, you need to detox the poisons (Ivermectin, etc.) from the body. We recommend giving the food grade diatomaceous earth orally AND using the Internal Gold Detox Kit to cleanse and purify the kidneys, blood, liver, and lymphatic system. You may also want to consider boosting the immune system with 100% New Zealand Colostrum as well.
More Natural Flea, Tick, Mite, Fly, and Other Insect Preventatives and treatments:
- Flea Free Food Supplement
- Flea & Tick Control Kits - Kits contain Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, Flea Free Food Supplement and Nature's Way Insect Spray, kits are available in small, medium and large size; you may also add the 8 oz. Pet Scents Herbal Shampoo and/or a 16 oz. Garl-Or3 Yard & Garden Spray with no additional shipping cost to the kits.
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth for Fleas
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth for Flies
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth for Mites & Morgellons
- Fly Free Food Supplement
- Garl-or3 Yard & Garden Spray spray in your yard, gardens, kennels, barns, etc. and watch the fleas, flies, mosquitoes, aphids, and other insects disappear!
- Herbal Fly Spray with Aloe
- Natural Heartworm Preventative
- Mange-Parasite Oil
- Nature's Way Insect Spray for People & Pets
- Pet Scents Herbal Pet Shampoo
- 10 Million Scanmask Spray Beneficial Nematodes (Steinernema feltiae) Garden Pack OR 25 Million Live Beneficial Nematodes Sc - Flea and Fly Exterminator can be sprayed into your lawn, garden, and moist soil areas. Beneficial nematodes parasitize soil dwelling larvae, such as fleas, flies, grubs, etc. whereas all other flea/tick/fly control methods only control adult insects, they do not affect larvae/eggs. Beneficial nematodes are essential for complete elimination of many pesky insects as they stop the hatching egg cycle.
Mange-Parasite Oil Testimonials
Today I found piles of brown scabs and stuff that have been coming from her ears and surrounding skin, where she has been lying and napping. I have been putting the drops in each ear myself, for the last 6 days in a row, but not able on my own to really clean her ears out, and today I felt enough was enough and I got the troops over. Her ears are so much better, but I have come to realize I MUST build up her immune system, otherwise she will always be a magnet for the mites.
Have been rescueing kitties for years bought this product a few years ago and its works great. The cats stop scratching themselves and their skin heals quickly and the fur grows back beautifully. Even took your advise about feeding the kitties raw chicken livers the cats want to Thank You for that.
Your Mange-Parasite Oil is amazingly effective. My cat thanks you.
I have used your colloidal silver and mange treatment - wonderful. Also you have a caring and efficient staff on call. Thanks!
Mary Jo Marchnight
Hi! I wanted to tell you that I ordered and received your mange and parasite oil last week. I have an outside cat that for some reason is particularly prone to really bad external and internal ear mites this time of the year. The shampoo the vet sold me has never worked ...and Sammy Jo hates it! I hate to take him for those shots they give that have to be really hard on their systems.
I have used your oil two days in a row, and the improvement is AMAZING!!!!! Sammy does not fight me, it seems to soothe him....can hardly wait to see how his ears look tomorrow when I treat him. I am just THRILLED!!!!! The scabs are falling off and the tissue already looks better.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!
Chewy is very happy. Scratching is very minimal and his hair does not seem to be thinning. I am watching closely but I am sure I see positive results already. Did you make this oil? It's like a miracle in a bottle. Absolutely amazing.
Amy & Chewy
Thank you so much for the mange mite oil. I have been using it on Jessie and her hair is growing back and all else seems to be coming back into balance. Thank you for the products and the work you do at Wolf Creek Ranch.
All the Best,
Our guinea pigs have their lives back thanks to your Mange & Parasite Oil, along with the DE in their litter! Thank you. After traditional treatment wasn't working and they continued to lose more fur and continued to scratch, itch, and bite themselves literally raw, we found your website and the Mange & Parasite Oil. I admit, my husband and I were skeptical, but we'd already spent half a fortune with traditional vet treatment to no avail, so we figured your stuff was worth a try. Low and behold it worked for our little furry friends and gave us and our pocket book relief too!
Thank you for these terrific non-toxic effective remedies!
Susan, Mike, & Guinea Crew
I wanted to thank you for your terrific Mange-Parasite Oil! A few of our rabbits had ear mites and their ears were filled with thick dry crusty scabs. Within 4 days of applying the Mange-Parasite Oil to their ears, 3 times/day, their ears are all clean, clear, pink, and no more scabs! And the mites have not returned! Thank you, thank you!
Jessica & Bunnies
The puppy mill pups have been spayed and the skin scraped and all is negative so great news. As for the 3 new ones, little Nicky was neutered on Thurs. and the Dr. tested him and did not find Red Mange mites on his skin so everything is working. Thank you!
Warning: For External use only! Do not give orally, though pet licking will not harm them, this product is not meant to be dosed orally. Watch for allergic symptoms such as hives, trouble swallowing and swelling around the eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
MANGE-PARASITE OIL - is a natural 100% certified organic remedy that helps eliminate ear mites and mange mites. Mange-Parasite oil will kill the mites, soothe, reduce pain, and heal the affected area(s).
Recommended Use: Apply to affected area 2x/day. For mange, apply to affected furless area and 1" into the surrounding fur (as this is where the mites are currently residing). If infestation is severe, we recommend using Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth in pet's bedding and affected dry areas OR our Mange-Parasite Oil Kits.
***THIS PRODUCT IS NOT REGISTERED AS A PESTICIDE IN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, THEREFORE WE CANNOT SHIP MANGE/PARASITE OIL TO MICHIGAN***
Please temporarily disable your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire about the cost to ship multiple items.
MANGE-PARASITE KITS - contain 4, 8, 16 OR 32 oz. Mange Parasite Oil; 120 Capsules 100% New Zealand Colostrum; 3 oz. NaturVet MSM; 1 oz. Vibactra OR 8 oz. Colloidal Silver (Please indicate whether you want the 1 oz. Vibactra or 8 oz. Colloidal Silver; and 2 pounds of Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth.
Save $24.92 to $39.92 by purchasing a prepackaged Mange-Parasite Oil Kit versus purchasing these natural products individually.
MANGE-PARASITE KITS - contain 4, 8, 16 OR 32 oz. Mange Parasite Oil; 6.3 oz. 100% New Zealand Colostrum; 1 lb. NaturVet MSM; (2) 1 oz. Vibactra OR (1) 16 oz. Colloidal Silver (Please indicate whether you want the (2) 1 oz. bottles of Vibactra or (1) 16 oz. Colloidal Silver; 16 oz. Bentonite Clay ; 1 oz. Life Cell Support and 6 pounds of Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth.
Save $69.85 to $84.85 by purchasing a prepackaged Mange-Parasite Oil Severe Kit versus purchasing these natural products individually.
Please use our drop down menus below OR scroll down for a listing of natural products and natural health information.
|Walk In Sync||Pet Essentials|
|About Us||Home||Poly Manx Kittens|
|Employment||Nubian Goats||Return Policy|
|Family Photos||Order Info||Shipping Info|
|Holistic Products||Our Policies||Terms & Conditions|
PRODUCT, SERVICE & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or vet. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your vet, pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a physician or veterinarian with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your, your child's, or your pet's health condition.
The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 requires us to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is not EPA registered to be used as a pesticide in the state of California or Texas. We can ship to California, but we just need to inform you it does not have an EPA approved label. We cannot ship Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to Texas.
Amber Technology's Herbal Nutraceuticals for Pets Products are not registered with the state of Texas; therefore, we cannot ship these products to Texas.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2001 to Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.