Phone: (951) 674-0921 / Fax (951) 674-9998
ADIZONE & ADIZONE C
|Buy Adizone||Adizone Retailers|
Adizone is a natural organic remedy demonstrated to REDUCE INFLAMMATION, support upper respiratory and bowel conditions, ease muscle, joint and nerve pain.
Adizone's natural primary purpose is for it's anti-inflammatory ability. The organic herbs synergistically harmonize in naturally keeping functionability in your pet.
This natural Adizone remedy has many beneficial health uses for your animal or pet. Below are several reasons Adizone is beneficial to the health of your pet.
- Muscle & Joint Pain
- Cough Suppressant
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Reduce free radicals
- Sensitivity of the skin
Adizone has been known to help with treatment of excessive itching, irritable bowel syndrome, arthritis and joint pain, alleviation of asthma and other allergies. Adizone is excellent to use in conjunction with PARVAID in cases where parvo puppies are not having regular bowel movements to help alleviate inflammatory swelling and pain. Adizone is also excellent for severe heartworm positive dogs used in conjunction with HEARTWORM FREE
**Suggested Use for larger animals such as horses, elephants, giraffes, etc.: Add an additional 5 drops of the Adizone for each additional 100 pounds of the animal's body weight to each dose. Please note: 100 drops = 1 tsp.; 50 drops = 1/2 tsp.; 25 drops = 1/4 tsp. A one (1) ounce bottle of Adizone contains approximately 1080 drops and a 4 ounce bottle contains approximately 4,320 drops
Shake product well before use. Give orally 3 times daily for up to 10 days. Do not exceed the recommended dose!
Note: there are approximately 30 drops in a dropper full of solution
Adizone has a 4-year shelf life from date stamped on bottle.
Adizone is not a cortizone (i.e. Prednisone) replacement. If you are in need of cortizone, please check with your Veterinarian Health Care Provider.
Adizone's natural organic remedy ingredients are:
- Slippery Elm ~ Emollient / Nutritive / Laxative / Demulcent. Stimulates the mucous membrane tissue of the body to produce more mucus, soothe irritation or ulceration of the stomach and intestines, heals bronchitis, soothes a cough and builds up and prevents waste.
- Peppermint ~ Carminative / antiseptic / antispasmodic / sweat stimulant / digestive. Used to treat gas, indigestion, colic, diarrhea, constipation, cramps, pain and sensitivity of the skin.
- Spearmint ~ stimulant, carminative and antispasmodic, diuretic, febrifuge, and rubefacient. Treats inflammations of the eyes, nausea, diarrhea, headaches, cramps and colds. Relaxing to the esophagus. Eases motion sickness and, helps restore appetite.
- Yarrow ~ Astringent/Fever reducer/Anti-inflammatory/Antispasmodic/Tonic/Blood pressure reducer/Bleeding/Diuretic. Reduce fever, bleeding and pain. Strengthen the digestive system. Can be used to treat colds
- Jergon Sacha ~ Antiviral, antivenin, cough suppressant, protease inhibitor (typically used for viral infections), anti-inflammatory. Used to treat asthma, bites (snake, insect), chlorosis, gout, menstrual disorders, scabies, skin sores, whooping cough, worms, and as an antidote for poison arrow wounds.
- Wild Cherry Bark ~ Expectorant / Astringent / Anti-spasmodic / Nervine. Used to thin mucous, relax the muscles of the chest, treat cough and cold symptoms. Give relief from diarrhea and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Cat's Claw ~ Immunostimulant, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimutagenic, hypotensive and vasodilating, antiulcerous, antiviral, contraceptive, analgesic, anticoagulant, antidysenteric, detoxifier, diuretic. Used as a bowel cleanser, an anti-inflammatory for arthritis, muscle and joint pain, strains and injuries; for colitis, diverticulitis, irritable bowel syndrome, an immune stimulant, and in a wide array of other treatments.
- Hibiscus Flowers ~ Hypotensive, antispasmodic, anthelmintic, antibacterial, diuretic. For indigestion, loss of appetite, colds, respiratory problems and circulation disorders.
- Valerian Root ~ Sedative / Anti-anxiety / Antispasmodic / Nervine/Relaxant / Blood pressure reducer. Relief from muscle tension, allays pain and promotes sleep.
- Rose Hips ~ Antimicrobial, antipyretic, antiscorbutic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, mild astringent, mild diuretic, mild laxative, nutritive, stomachic, tonic. A defense against colds and flu, catarrh, sore throats, and chest infections. Flourishes the bacteria of the digestive system. Assist in nervous system functioning and relieve exhaustion.
- Garlic ~ Antibiotic / Expectorant / Anticoagulant / Tonic. Good for cough, colds, expectorant to thin mucus, and lowers blood pressure by thinning the blood.
- Yucca Root ~ Anti-inflammatory. Used to treat skin inflammation and joint pain.
- Alcohol ~ Intensifies, while preserving the properties of this herbal tincture.
- Filtered water
Serving Size - See Chart Below
|Pet Weight||Adizone||Servings Per 1 oz. Bottle||# of Pet's Treated|
|Under 3 lbs.||2 drops||540||18|
|3-10 lbs.||5 drops||216||7.2|
|11-25 lbs.||10 drops||108||3.6|
|26 - 80 lbs.||13 drops||77||3|
|81-150 lbs.||15 drops||72||2.4|
|151-250 lbs.||20 drops||54||1.8|
Chart is based on a 3 times daily for 10 days treatment plan.
Note: Each above dose is less than 1ml.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. DO NOT give if pregnant or nursing. Do NOT give to cats. This product can thin the blood. Do not use with medications intended to suppress the immune system. May lower blood pressure. Prolonged use not recommended. One can experience an allergic reaction, which may manifest as skin redness, hives, swelling around the eyes, & serious breathing problems due to swelling of the larynx. If one is experiencing any adverse symptoms or notes any adverse signs, then cease using this product & immediately contact your nearest emergency medical system. The use of Adizone in the presence of endocrine pancreatic dysfunction (e.g. diabetes mellitus or acute infectious pancreatitis) and evidence of liver disease is a contraindication due to the presence of ethyl alcohol in this product. Alcohol may be removed by protocol (for every drop of Adizone, add 1 drop of hot water and let cool).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
SUGGESTED USE WHEN TREATING MORE THAN ONE PET:
***When treating more than one pet with the same dropper, it is necessary to assure sterile administration without carry over from pet to pet. The best way to assure this is to use the dropper only to transfer product to an individual sterile oral syringe, using a different syringe for each pet. (This method will also reduce the chances of product contamination.) Those syringes should be sterilized after each use. Each pet should have its own syringe that is not shared with another pet.
The use of a syringe containing measured drops from the dropper will also remove the risk of the animal biting the glass dropper.**
Please temporarily disable your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire about the cost to ship multiple items.
***PLEASE NOTE WE CANNOT SHIP THIS ITEM TO AUSTRALIA***
AUSTRALIAN CUSTOMERS: Due to Australia's customs regulations regarding pet products, we cannot ship these products to Australia. If you want/need the Kocci Free or Vibactra Plus product, you may purchase the Viparabac Plus. Viparabac Plus is the "people" version of this same product and labeled for human use. Kocci Free, which is labeled for pets, sometimes does not make it through Australian customs; we have not had any issues with the Viparabac Plus labeled for people passing customs.
ADIZONE - is an organic natural anti-inflammatory that reduces inflammation, supports upper respiratory and bowel conditions, eases muscle, join, and nerve pain. Adizone is helpful for conditions that would benefit from prednisone.
***FOR FASTER DELIVERY OF YOUR PRODUCT***
We now offer FedEx 2nd Day Air as a delivery option, arrives in 2 business days to most areas. Orders must be placed before 2:00pm PST. Mon-Fri
(1) ADIZONE 1 oz. - $24.97 - FedEx 2nd Day Air (2 business days)
(2) ADIZONE 1 oz. - $42.97 (Retail $49.94) - FedEx 2nd Day Air (2 business days)
(1) ADIZONE 4 oz. - $75.97- FedEx 2nd Day Air (2 business days)
(1) ADIZONE-C (for Cats) 1 oz. - $24.97 - FedEx 2nd Day Air (2 business days)
(2) ADIZONE-C (for Cats) 1 oz. - $42.97 (Retail $49.94) - FedEx 2nd Day Air (2 business days)
(1) ADIZONE-C (for Cats) 4 oz. - $75.97 - FedEx 2nd Day Air (2 business days)
ADIZONE 2 DRAM (Tester/Travel) BOTTLES - is an organic natural anti-inflammatory. Adizone 2 dram bottle size is great for travel, small enough to put in your purse, treat bag, or just to try it before purchasing a larger size to make sure your pet doesn't have a reaction to it. We have a limited supply of the 2 dram bottles. NOTE: One 2 dram bottle contains approximately 65 drops. It takes approximately sixteen (16) - 2 dram bottles to equal a 1 oz. bottle. Sorry, Adizone-C (for cats) is not available in 2 dram bottles.
(1) ADIZONE 2 Dram - $1.00
(16) ADIZONE 2 Dram (equals 1oz.) - $15.00
(64) ADIZONE 2 Dram (equals 4oz.) - $50.00
Please use our drop down menus below OR scroll down for a listing of natural products and natural health information.
|Walk In Sync||Pet Essentials|
|About Us||Home||Poly Manx Kittens|
|Employment||Nubian Goats||Return Policy|
|Family Photos||Order Info||Shipping Info|
|Holistic Products||Our Policies||Terms & Conditions|
PRODUCT, SERVICE & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or vet. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your vet, pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a physician or veterinarian with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your, your child's, or your pet's health condition.
The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 requires us to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is not EPA registered to be used as a pesticide in the state of California or Texas. We can ship to California, but we just need to inform you it does not have an EPA approved label. We cannot ship Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to Texas.
Amber Technology's Herbal Nutraceuticals for Pets Products are not registered with the state of Texas; therefore, we cannot ship these products to Texas.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2001 to Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.