Phone: (951) 674-0921 / Fax (951) 674-9998
(formerly known as PARVAID)
|Buy Paxxin (aka Parvaid)||Paxxin (aka Parvaid) Retailers||Testimonials|
PAXXIN (formerly known as PARVAID) is an all natural certified organic herbal nutraceutical which helps many puppies overcome the deadly canine Parvo Virus disease, aka "Parvo".
Success has been reported with other similar ailments such as corona virus, distemper, vomiting, diarrhea, e-coli, giardia, and colic. Parvaid (aka Paxxin) is most often used to treat puppies or dogs, but also has great success helping heal raccoons with parvo.
Paxxin (aka Parvaid) is designed to help your pet overcome:
- General and nonspecific gastrointestinal problems
- Bloody diarrhea
- Loss of appetite
- Building of the immune system
- Low white blood cell count
- Tonifying to tissues
- High in natural vitamin C and other important antioxidants for fighting off acute health situations.
- Especially healing and soothing to the digestive system and mucous membranes.
- Vomiting and diarrhea caused by environment changes.
- Vomiting and diarrhea caused by changes in diet.
- Ease travel discomfort.
Using Paxxin (aka Parvaid)
Paxxin (aka Parvaid) is a natural organic herbal remedy which may work on microbial infections of the intestinal tract. Paxxin may be useful in easing vomiting and diarrhea in animals, especially in cases where the canine has contracted the Parvo virus. Paxxin may also help boost the dog's immune system and soothe the digestive tract. Paxxin has mild antiviral properties to help a parvo puppy overcome the canine parvo virus.
Paxxin (aka Parvaid) is a combination of certified organic herbs in an alcohol base. One bottle of Parvaid will treat approximately 2-3 medium sized parvo puppies. Paxxin (aka Parvaid) has a shelf life of 4 years (longer if kept cool).
Paxxin (aka Parvaid) is a combination of certified organic herbs in an alcohol base. One bottle of Paxxin will treat approximately 2-3 medium sized parvo puppies. Paxxin has a shelf life of 4 years (longer if kept cool).
|under 3 lbs.||2 drops or .06 ml/cc
4 times daily
|3 to 10 lbs.||5 drops or .15 ml/cc
4 times daily
|11 to 20 lbs.||10 drops or .3 ml/cc
4 times daily
|21 to 150 lbs.||15 drops or .45 ml/cc
4 times daily
|151 to 250 lbs.||20 drops or .6 cc/ml
4 times daily
|251 to 300 lbs.||25 drops or .75 ml/cc
4 times daily
|More than 300 lbs||Add .15 ml/cc for each
additional 100 lbs
General Use: Give orally 3 to 4 times daily.
Suggested Use for Treating Parvo:
Select proper dosage of Paxxin (aka Parvaid) and electrolyte fluid (such as Pedialyte) from the chart above. Administer this dose directly in the puppy's mouth every 15 minutes for the first hour.
Continue giving the same quantity of Paxxin (aka Parvaid) as first dose with the corresponding quantity of water or Pedialyte/electrolyte fluid. Place the Paxxin water or Pedialyte/electrolyte fluid mixture directly into the puppy's mouth every hour on the hour, until the puppy is eating and consuming fluids on its own and able to hold food down for 6 hours. Then dose just the oral drops of Paxxin (based on the puppy's weight per the chart above), 4x/day for 2 additional days to help prevent the puppy from relapsing.
Suggestion for just chemically wormed or vaccinated puppies:
Puppies who were vaccinated and/or chemically wormed within 14 days of coming down with parvo benefit from giving the Life Cell Support to help flush the toxins from the chemical wormer and/or vaccinations out of their bodies.
Suggested Preventative Use:
Paxxin (aka Parvaid) can be used prophylactically to prevent parvovirus. Dose with just the oral drops of Paxxin per the chart above, to puppies who have been exposed to the parvo virus. Dose orally 4x/day for 5 days to ALL puppies who have been exposed to the parvo virus and are not currently exhibiting any symptoms of parvo to help prevent them from coming down with parvo AND dose orally 2x/day for 5 days with Vibactra Plus. Dosed prophylactically as soon as you know your puppy has been exposed to the parvovirus these natural remedies help prevent MAJORITY of exposed puppies from exhibiting any parvo virus symptoms. If a puppy starts to exhibit symptoms of parvo, then begin immediate treatment per the information above.
If there are other dogs that have had Parvo on the premises recently, continue preventative treatment with Paxxin (aka Parvaid) once a day for 6 weeks (parvo puppies shed the virus for 6 weeks). Do a thorough cleaning then discontinue use.
When you bring your dog onto Parvo exposed property, wait 2 days. Then give Paxxin (aka Parvaid) 4 times a day for 5 days to help prevent your puppy from coming down with parvo. It is best to give Vibactra Plus twice a day for 5 days in conjunction with Paxxin.
Suggested Veterinarian Use:
If puppy is on IV fluid give 4 times the recommended dose of Paxxin (aka Parvaid) orally every 4 hours. Do not follow with fluid (some fluid to wash down the flavor is OK). Give full amount of IV fluid. Give the Vibactra Plus 4 times a day (only 2 times/day if giving other antibiotics).
Reduce the drip by half and give half the amount of Pedialyte with the hourly dose of Paxxin (aka Parvaid) (single dose). Give the Vibactra Plus 4 times a day (2 times if giving other antibiotics).
If puppy is on Sub Q fluid reduce the Sub Q by half and give half the amount of Pedialyte with the hourly dose of Paxxin (aka Parvaid) (single dose). Give the Vibactra Plus 4 times a day (2 times if giving other antibiotics).
Success has been reported when using Paxxin (aka Parvaid) in conjunction with vet hospital treatment. Even when the vet was previously recommending euthanizing a parvo puppy after numerous days on IV's with no improvement. Paxxin has helped most of these parvo puppies treated in the vet hospital start eating within 12-24 hours of oral Paxxin dosing.
If your canine has the F-Strain Parvo Virus or if you are giving it PAXXIN (aka PARVAID) and it seems to get better then has a relapse, take immediate action Do NOT Delay.
To treat the F-Strain Parvo Virus you must first recognize the symptoms. They are:
- Stools have a gelatin like appearance with little or no blood.
- Vomiting is frothy bile.
- There are massive amounts of fluid loss. Getting thinner in a short period of time.
- Your animal is lethargic.
- Testing positive for Parvo.
The F-Strain is more deadly than the other type of Parvo and needs to be treated more aggressively. From the time symptoms appear to the time of death can be as little as six hours. Fluids and electrolytes must be given to offset what the dog is losing.
If you suspect your dog has the F-Strain and would like to use our treatment plan you must do the following steps.
- Get a test from the veterinarian to be sure it is Parvo.
- Have the vet give your dog a penicillin shot or better yet, use Vibactra Plus per instructions.
- Give the dog Paxxin (aka Parvaid) according to instructions until the dog wants to eat.
- If the dog has a relapse after eating food you must stop feeding it and give it an enema following these steps.
- For a puppy or small dog use a syringe. For a medium to large dog use an infant enema bottle. Lube the tip with KY jelly or Vaseline.
- Fill the syringe/bottle with Pedialyte and Paxxin (aka Parvaid) drops according to size.
|Size||Pedialyte/Water||PAXXIN (aka PARVAID)|
|Under 3 lbs.||1 tsp.||2 drops or .06 ml/cc|
|3 - 10 lbs.||2 tsp.||5 drops or .15 ml/cc|
|11 - 20 lbs.||1 tbsp.||10 drops or .3 ml/cc|
|21 - 30 lbs.||2 tbsp.||15 drops or .45 ml/cc|
|31 - 40 lbs.||3 tbsp.||20 drops or .6 ml/cc|
|41 to 50lbs.||4 tbsp.||25 drops or .75 ml/cc|
|More than 50 lbs.||Add 1 tbsp.
for every additional 10 lbs.
|Add .15 ml/cc
for every 100 lbs.
There may or may not be much water released from the dog. The colon may absorb all of it so don't worry if it does. You may have to repeat this in another two hours if there is not much improvement.
As with any gastro-intestinal disease first foods should be bland and easy to digest. We suggest you start with bouillon first then go to baby food, such as rice and lamb or rice and beef.
Although there is no guarantee that your dog will survive, if you follow these steps it will have a better chance.
How many bottles of Paxxin (aka Parvaid) will you need to treat an active parvo infection?
Serving Size - See Chart Below
|Pet Weight||Paxxin||Servings Per 1 oz. Bottle||# of Pet's Treated|
|Under 3 lbs.||2 drops||540||11.3|
|3-10 lbs.||5 drops||216||4.5|
|11-20 lbs.||10 drops||108||2.3|
|21-150 lbs.||15 drops||72||1.5|
|151-250 lbs.||20 drops||54||1.1|
Chart is based on a 2 day, 24 times daily treatment plan.
For bigger animals: Over 250 lbs add 5 drops to every 100 lbs of body weight.
How many bottles of Paxxin (aka Parvaid) will you need to treat preventatively 4 times daily for 5 days?
Serving Size - See Chart Below
|Dog Weight||Paxxin||Servings Per 1 oz. Bottle||# of Dog's Treated|
|Under 3 lbs.||2 drops||540||27|
|3-10 lbs.||5 drops||216||10.8|
|11-20 lbs.||10 drops||108||5.4|
|21-150 lbs.||15 drops||72||3.6|
|151-250 lbs.||20 drops||54||2.8|
|251-300 lbs.||25 drops||43||2.2|
Chart is based on a 10 day, 4 times daily treatment plan.
Tinctures are denoted at 1:4 each having 17% alcohol using organic herbs.
Paxxin (aka Parvaid) other uses:
- Paxxin (aka Parvaid) helps build the immune system (especially good for puppies who are weaning from their mother). In this situation you can give Paxxin once a day. **We use it when bottle feeding goat kids, 10 to 15 drops in each bottle feeding prevents any upset tummies, bloating, or scouring.
- Paxxin (aka Parvaid) can help stop vomiting and diarrhea associated with environment changes.
- Paxxin (aka Parvaid) can stop vomiting and diarrhea caused by changes in diet.
- Paxxin (aka Parvaid) can help stop bloody diarrhea.
- Paxxin (aka Parvaid) can help increase white blood cell count which helps prevent the need for blood or plasma transfusions.
- Paxxin (aka Parvaid) can help ease fever.
- Paxxin (aka Parvaid) combined with Pedialyte or electrolyte fluid can help prevent dehydration.
- Paxxin (aka Parvaid) can ease travel discomfort.
- Paxxin (aka Parvaid) can alleviate gas and gas bloat/colic.
- Paxxin (aka Parvaid) can help increase appetite.
- In some cases, Paxxin (aka Parvaid) can help bad breath.
- Paxxin (aka Parvaid) is excellent for baby animals that fail to thrive - puppies, kids, foals, etc.
- Aid in uncomfortability of symptoms of Giardia and Coccidia, along with Vibactra Plus.
Paxxin (aka Parvaid) is excellent to use for any intestinal distress, though it will NOT heal impaction colic or bloat, though Parvaid is great for gas bloat or colic. Otherwise, Paxxin works great for people, horses, dogs, raccoons, birds, ferrets, elephants, and all other animals EXCEPT kitty cats.
This formula can also be used as a preventative to stimulate and support the immune system when a dog may have been exposed to any health threatening condition (rather like an all natural & (herbal immunization).
According to studies, nine times out of ten, if Paxxin (aka Parvaid) is given early enough (before symptoms start) your puppy may not come down with the illness. Paxxin has an 85% success rate. It takes an average of 2 days to overcome the illness once the puppy is started on the Paxxin There have been no reported health problems with a puppy that has had Parvo and taken Paxxin (aka Parvaid).
The herbs in this formula are known to help:
- Soothe and heal the digestive system
- Stimulate Appetite
- Calm the nervous system
- Soothe stomach pain
- Gentle sedative
- Tissue healing
- Lubricate, soothe, and protect internal mucous membranes
- Stimulate immune system
- Raise white blood cell levels
- Heal the gall bladder and kidneys
- Has Antioxidants
- Antimicrobial; kills viruses and bacteria
Paxxin's (aka Parvaid) Certified Organic Ingredients:
- Colloidal Silver
- Chamomile Flowers - Anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, expels intestinal gas, sedative, antimicrobial, antiseptic, antibacterial, nervine (calms nerves), carminative, analgesic, mild wormer.
- Yarrow - Used for hemorrhaging, internal and external bleeding, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, carminative, and antispasmodic.
- Plantain Leaf - Antidiarrheal, mucilanginous properties very similar to slippery elm, anti-inflammatory, stimulates the immune system. Lubricates, soothes, and protects internal mucous membranes, emollient, astringent, stops bleeding. Soothes inflamed tissues in the intestinal tract.
- Rosehip Fruit - Antimicrobial, antispasmodic, combats stress, astringent, nutritive, and full of vitamin C and bioflavinoids
- Echinacea - Builds the immune system, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, etc.
- Garlic - Antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, antiparasitic, digestive aid, stimulates the immune system, antioxidant, nutritive, tonic, great for ailments of the circulatory, urinary, respiratory, and digestive tract.
- Hydrastis Canadensis aka Goldenseal Root - Antimicrobial, improves appetite, tonic, antiparasitic, stimulates production of bile which assists digestion, especially good for gastric disturbances, cases of painful digestion, and bleeding.
- Berberis Aquifolium aka Oregon Grape - An antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, tonic, antiparasitic. Strongest affinities: liver and digestive system, mucous membranes
- Peppermint Leaf - Antimicrobial, antispasmodic - aids digestion and alleviates vomiting, expels intestinal gas, carminative, anti-inflammatory and anti-ulcer properties. Common uses: Intestinal colic, irritable bowel syndrome, nausea, vomiting, and motion sickness.
- Spearmint Leaf - Antiemetic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, carminative, diuretic, restorative, stimulant, stomachic and tonic. Useful for fevers, bronchitis, chills, cramps, chronic gastritis, common cold, headaches, indigestion, morning sickness, motion sickness, nasal congestion, nausea, halitosis, etc.
- Hibiscus Flowers - Antiseptic, antispasmodic, digestive aid - helps with nausea.
- Grain Alcohol - Brings out the properties in the herbs and preserves the tincture.
- Filtered Water
CAUTIONS: This product contains Hydrastis. It is NOT recommended for PREGNANT animals. Do NOT give to cats. Do NOT give to animals with an existing pancreas or liver problem. Do NOT use on animals that have a sensitivity to ragweed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or veterinarian. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
Research Supporting the herbs in Paxxin (aka Parvaid):
To buy Paxxin (aka Parvaid) at a retail store near you, click HERE
Please use our drop down menus below OR scroll down for a listing of natural products and natural health information.
|Clik Stik||Pet Essentials|
|About Us||Home||Poly Manx Kittens|
|Employment||Nubian Goats||Return Policy|
|Family Photos||Order Info||Shipping Info|
|Holistic Products||Our Policies||Terms & Conditions|
PRODUCT, SERVICE & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or vet. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your vet, pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a physician or veterinarian with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your, your child's, or your pet's health condition.
The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 requires us to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is not EPA registered to be used as a pesticide. We cannot ship Food Grade DE to Texas. Any shipments made to California are made with the understanding that it will not be used as a pesticide.
Amber Technology's Herbal Nutraceuticals for Pets Products are not registered with the state of Texas; therefore, we cannot ship these products to Texas.