Phone: (951) 674-0921 / Fax (951) 674-9998
PANCREAS FORMULA FOR PEOPLE & PETS
Quantum Herbal Products Pancreas Formula provides natural herbal support for the pancreas and assists in maintaining healthy blood sugar levels in people and pets.
Pancreas Formula is an outstanding blend of many power packed herbs. Quantum Herbal Pancreas Formula contains:
- Gymnema Sylvestre - possesses strong anti-diabetic properties and has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine. Clinical experiments on animals in laboratory have hinted that the use of Gymnema Sylvestre helps to augment the ability of the body to break down and absorb lipids or fats. Several researches undertaken in India, where the herb is known to have been used for more than 2,000 years, discovered that treatment using an alcoholic extract of the Gymnema Sylvestre leaves continuously for three weeks led to a considerable decrease in blood glucose and, at the same time, resulted in an augmentation of plasma insulin. In addition, the alcoholic extract of the herb's leaves also led to the reduction of the formation of the harmful free radicals in the plasma of rats enduring diabetes. For more Gymnema Sylvestre information.
- Bitter Melon - The herb known as the bitter melon is a tropical plant, and grows extensively in the tropics-which include parts of East Africa, large parts of Asia, the Caribbean islands, and in parts of South America. This plant is used as a source of food and as an herbal medicine as well. Herbal remedies made from the biter melon are a favorite of herbalist in the West Indies, they use it as a cure all or super herb, treating cases of worms, problems related to urinary stones, and in the treatment of fever and numerous other problems. The main use of this herb is to treat late onset diabetes. For more Bitter Melon information.
- Jambul Seed - The tree called the jambul is indigenous to South Asia and Australian regions. The products of the jambul tree are a typical example of a medicinal plant with dual use - it is used as a food source and as well as a source for herbal medicines. Elevated blood sugar levels are lowered by the fresh seeds, which are also very beneficial in the treatment of metabolic disorders like diabetes and related blood sugar problems. Herbalist typically recommend remedies made from the jambul to counteract the effects of long term diabetes. In middle age, many people in the modern world become susceptible to type II diabetes, this lifestyle disease is increasingly prevalent throughout much of the world as lifestyles and dietary habits change. Herbal treatment with jambul remedy is effective during the early and mild stages of the disease, when it is also accompanied by a strict dietary regimen by the affected person. For more Jambul Seed information.
- Devil's Club - an important plant medicine, ceremonial purifier, and protective charm for many native peoples in western North America and southeastern Alaska. Its traditional uses are extensive; few medicinal plants are more widely and consistently used within their native region. A decoction of the inner bark of the root and lower stem taken as a tea is used to treat an extensive variety of conditions such as rheumatism, arthritis, diabetes, stomach and digestive disorders, tuberculosis, dry coughs from the lungs, colds, and fever. For more Devil's Club information.
- Wild American Ginseng - boosts the immune system. Reportedly lowers blood sugarlevels, inhibits cancerous tumor growth and is useful in helping with many neurological, mental and emotional disorders. For more Wild American Ginseng information.
- Goat's Rue - there have been studies that show that Goat's Rue can sucessfully lower blood sugar levels in diabetics; not only does this plant possess effective anti-diabetic properties, but it can also promote weight-loss, prevent the formation of dangerous blood clots and act as a powerful anti-bacterial agent. For more Goat's Rue information.
- Cinnamon - research has shown that one of cinnamon's health benefits is its ability to improve blood glucose control. Cinnamon has been shown to significantly reduce blood sugar levels, triglycerides, LDL (bad) cholesterol, and total cholesterol levels in people with type 2 diabetes. For more Cinnamon information.
Best when added to food
SUGGESTED USE FOR PEOPLE: Generally, for average size adults start with 30 drops 3 times per day; may be taken up to 5 times per day.
Best when added to food.
***When treating more than one pet with the same dropper, it is necessary to assure sterile administration without carry over from pet to pet. The best way to assure this is to use the dropper only to transfer product to an individual sterile oral syringe - using a different syringe for each pet. (This method will also reduce the chances of product contamination.) Those syringes should be sterilized after each use. Each pet should have its own syringe that is not shared with another pet.
The use of a syringe containing measured drops from the dropper will also remove the risk of the animal biting the glass dropper.***
Please temporarily disable your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire about the cost to ship multiple items.
Please use our drop down menus below OR scroll down for a listing of natural products and natural health information.
|Walk In Sync||Pet Essentials|
|About Us||Home||Poly Manx Kittens|
|Employment||Nubian Goats||Return Policy|
|Family Photos||Order Info||Shipping Info|
|Holistic Products||Our Policies||Terms & Conditions|
PRODUCT, SERVICE & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or vet. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your vet, pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a physician or veterinarian with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your, your child's, or your pet's health condition.
The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 requires us to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is not EPA registered to be used as a pesticide in the state of California or Texas. We can ship to California, but we just need to inform you it does not have an EPA approved label. We cannot ship Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to Texas.
Amber Technology's Herbal Nutraceuticals for Pets Products are not registered with the state of Texas; therefore, we cannot ship these products to Texas.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2001 to Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.