Home of Whispering Winds Wholistic Animal Sanctuary
Phone: (951) 674-0921 / Fax (951) 674-9998
MANGE & PARASITE OIL
- Directions For Use
- Buy Mange Parasite Oil
- Natural Pest Prevention
Mange & Parasite Oil ~ is a natural effective treatment remedy for parasites such as lice and mites. This natural certified organic Mange & Parasite Oil works well for mange mites in dogs, cats, rabbits, ferrets, goats, horses, and other infected animals.
What is mange? Mange is a skin condition caused by mites. Scabies, demodectic or red mange, sarcoptic mange in dogs, nonoedric mange in cats, ceyletiella mange, and ear mites are all caused by mites.
Sarcoptic mange affects dogs, cats, and other animals, including people. It is caused by the notoedres mite that burrows under the skin causing intense itching, irritation, and skin thickening. Pets and animals scratch and/or bite at the affected areas. People can get scabies from handling an affected animal. Symptoms include intense itching, worse at night, affecting the inside of the arms, wasit, chest, hands, or wrists. The mite cannot reproduce on human skin, as it does on furry and feathered animals, so the infestation is short lived and the mites die in approximately 3 weeks, UNLESS there is further exposure.
Female mites tunnel beneath the skin of a dog or cat to lay their eggs, which hatch within ten days. Young mites mature and become adults, then lay their own eggs within approximately 21 days. Mites commonly prefer areas around the ears, elbows, hocks, and face. Some dogs will shake their ears frequently, which causes ear swelling. Continuous scratching and biting causes hair or feather loss, crusting, open wounds, scabs, and small itchy red bumps which if left untreated can become pyoderma. Pyoderma is a secondary bacterial infection. Scabies can eventually cause thick, elephant like, dark pigmented skin.
Veterinary diagnosis is made by taking skin scrapings or a skin biopsy of the patches of baldness.
Traditional veterinary treatment consists of weekly injections of Ivermectin for up to four weeks. However, Ivermectin is toxic to collies, Shetland sheep dogs, old english sheep dogs, and other breeds. For these ivermectin sensitive breeds, lyme sulfur or paramite are used. Medicinal shampoos, cortisone, and topical antibiotics are commonly given as well.
All mite, lice, and other parasite infections are very contagious, so all pets and animals are often treated simultaneously.
Mites, lice, and other parasites affect those with a lowered immune system, so it is always of utmost importance to keep the human, pet, and animal immune system strong and healthy. We strongly recommend the following:
- Feed natural Species Appropriate Nutrition
- Do NOT Vaccinate for at least 4 weeks AFTER a pet or animal with mange has completely recovered. Vaccines lower the immune system and contain toxic ingredients such as mercury, aluminum, formaldehyde, plus a variety of diseases. In many cases, IF vaccines have been previously given, we do not recommend giving ANY more to parasite infected dogs, cats, or other animals because of the devastating effect they can have on the immune system which can worsen or restart the parasite infestation cycle all over again.
- Do NOT give traditional flea, tick, or heartworm preventatives. These things are POISONS and will further poison and lower the immune system. IF you have been giving these traditional preventative treatments to your dog or cat, this could be one of the many reasons their immune systems have succumbed to a mite infestation. Do NOT use traditional flea/tick collars either as they are toxic.
- IF dealing with a dog or cat mite, lice, or other parasite infestation, feed them some raw chicken liver at least 2 to 3 days/week. Raw liver contains lots of easily assimilated vitamin A and is excellent for the skin and immune system, as well as helping to detox and cleanse the liver. Raw liver also contains lots of iron which again will help boost the immune system.
- Keep kennels, stalls, coops, and barns clean.
- Use natural Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth on the grounds in coops, nesting boxes, kennel perimeters, pet bedding, barn floors, etc. to naturally, safely, and effectively dehydrate mites, lice, and other insects. You can use natural Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth as a topical treatment on animals, pets, and people as well, though it will dry out the skin and fur if utilized too frequently, so if you're dealing with bald mangy skin areas, the Mange/Parasite Oil is best for those areas.
What is the Certified Organic Mange & Parasite Oil remedy? Our natural certified organic Mange & Parasite Oil remedy smothers mites, lice, and other microscopic parasites while it heals and soothes the rough, dry, irritated skin. Mange & Parasite Oil kills parasite eggs, so helps prevent the hatching egg cycle.
Mange & Parasite Oil contains only natural Certified Organic Ingredients:
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil ~ Soothes rough, dry skin. Smothers mites and other parasites. Helps relieve itching and irritation.
- Clove Essential Oil ~ Alleviates pain, kills microscopic parasites, anti-microbial.
- Lavender Essential Oil ~ Soothing, healing, calming, antiseptic.
- Rosemary Essential Oil ~ Anti-septic, anti-microbial, healing, anti-inflammatory.
- Tea Tree Essential Oil ~ Anti-microbial, anti-parasitic.
Recommended External Use:
Shake Well before use. Apply externally 1 to 3 times per week to affected furless or featherless areas making sure to apply 1/2" to 1" into the surrounding fur/feather area, as that is where the mites are currently residing. For ear mites apply in and around the ear using a cotton ball. Do not put in the eyes. Note: Please test on a small area on kittens under 16 weeks old and check for reaction. There have been a couple of isolated cases in young kittens having an allergic reaction.
Apply until crustiness or dark leathery skin disappears and skin looks healthy and normal again or until fur starts to grow back. Depending on the severity of the condition, this can take a few days to 2 weeks.
If you have a heavy infestation, the Mange & Parasite Oil Remedy works best in conjunction with Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to kill mites, lice, and other insects in the environment.
IF your animal or pet has signs of bacterial infection, we recommend using the Mange & Parasite Oil Remedy in conjunction with a good natural antibiotic such as Vibactra, OR Vibactra Plus, OR Colloidal Silver. Any of these three natural antibiotic alternatives are excellent and should be given orally 4 times daily for 10 days for infections caused by parasites.
IF your pet has been chemically treated for mange mites and has continued to get worse, you need to detox the poisons (Ivermectin, etc.) from the body. We recommend giving the food grade diatomaceous earth orally AND using the Internal Gold Detox Kit to cleanse and purify the kidneys, blood, liver, and lymphatic system. You may also want to consider boosting the immune system with 100% New Zealand Colostrum as well.
Caution: For External use only! Do not give orally, though pet licking will not harm them, this product is not meant to be dosed orally. Watch for allergic symptoms such as hives, trouble swallowing and swelling around the eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Please test on a small area on kittens under 16 weeks old and check for reaction. There have been a couple of isolated cases in young kittens having an allergic reaction.
BUY MANGE-PARASITE OIL ONLINE HERE
MANGE-PARASITE OIL ~ is a natural 100% certified organic remedy that helps eliminate ear mites and mange mites. Mange-Parasite oil will kill the mites, soothe, reduce pain, and heal the affected area(s).
***THIS PRODUCT IS NOT REGISTERED AS A PESTICIDE IN THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, THEREFORE WE CANNOT SHIP MANGE/PARASITE OIL TO MICHIGAN***
Please temporarily disable your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire about the cost to ship multiple items.
***For security of payment information and ship to address integrity we highly recommend ordering from the website***
MANGE-PARASITE OIL ~ (1) 4 oz. ~ $24.97
MANGE-PARASITE OIL ~ (2) 4 oz. ~ $43.97
MANGE-PARASITE OIL ~ (1) 8 oz. ~ $38.97
MANGE-PARASITE OIL ~ (2) 8 oz. ~ $65.97
MANGE-PARASITE OIL ~ (1) 16 oz. ~ $59.97
MANGE-PARASITE OIL ~ (1) 32 oz. ~ $89.97
MANGE-PARASITE OIL KITS
MANGE-PARASITE KITS ~ contain 4, 8, 16 OR 32 oz. Mange Parasite Oil; 120 Capsules 100% New Zealand Colostrum; 3 oz. NaturVet MSM; 1 oz. Vibactra OR 8 oz. Colloidal Silver (Please indicate whether you want the 1 oz. Vibactra or 8 oz. Colloidal Silver; and 2 pounds of Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth.
Save $24.92 to $39.92 by purchasing a prepackaged Mange-Parasite Oil Kit versus purchasing these natural products individually.
MANGE-PARASITE OIL SEVERE KITS
MANGE-PARASITE SEVERE KITS ~ contain 4, 8, 16 OR 32 oz. Mange Parasite Oil; 6.3 oz. 100% New Zealand Colostrum; 1 lb. NaturVet MSM; (2) 1 oz. Vibactra OR (1) 16 oz. Colloidal Silver (Please indicate whether you want the (2) 1 oz. bottles of Vibactra or (1) 16 oz. Colloidal Silver; 16 oz. Bentonite Clay ; 1 oz. Life Cell Support and 6 pounds of Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth.
Save $69.85 to $84.85 by purchasing a prepackaged Mange-Parasite Oil Severe Kit versus purchasing these natural products individually.
More Natural Flea, Mite, Fly, and Other Insect Preventatives and treatments:
- Flea Free Food Supplement
- Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth for Mites & Morgellons
- Fly Free Food Supplement
- Garl-or3 Yard & Garden Spray spray in your yard, gardens, kennels, barns, etc. and watch the fleas, flies, mosquitoes, aphids, and other insects disappear!
- Herbal Fly Spray with Aloe
- Natural Heartworm Preventative
- Mange-Parasite Oil
- Nature's Way Insect Spray for People & Pets
- Pet Scents Herbal Pet Shampoo
- 10 Million Scanmask Spray Beneficial Nematodes (Steinernema feltiae) Garden Pack OR 25 Million Live Beneficial Nematodes Sc - Flea and Fly Exterminator OR 50 Million Ecomask Spray Flea Killing Beneficial Nematodes (Steinernema carpocapsae) can be sprayed into your lawn, garden, and moist soil areas. Beneficial nematodes parasitize soil dwelling larvae, such as fleas, flies, grubs, etc. whereas all other flea/tick/fly control methods only control adult insects, they do not affect larvae/eggs. Beneficial nematodes are essential for complete elimination of many pesky insects as they stop the hatching egg cycle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or veterinarian. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
Please use our drop down menus below OR scroll down for a listing of natural products and natural health information.
|Clik Stik||Pet Essentials||Pet Medicine Bags|
|About Us||Home||Poly Manx Kittens|
|Employment||Nubian Goats||Return Policy|
|Family Photos||Order Info||Shipping Info|
|Holistic Products||Our Policies||Terms & Conditions|
PRODUCT, SERVICE & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or vet. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your vet, pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a physician or veterinarian with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your, your child's, or your pet's health condition.
The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 requires us to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is not EPA registered to be used as a pesticide. We cannot ship Food Grade DE to Texas. Any shipments made to California are made with the understanding that it will not be used as a pesticide.
Amber Technology's Herbal Nutraceuticals for Pets Products are not registered with the state of Texas; therefore, we cannot ship these products to Texas.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2001 to Present, and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.
All Rights Reserved