Home of Whispering Winds Wholistic Animal Sanctuary
Phone: (951) 674-0921 / Fax (951) 674-9998
QUANTUM HERBAL PRODUCTS
Quantum Herbal Products Pet Cream is used for hot spots and licking wounds. Quantum Herbals Pet Cream is an outstanding blend of many power packed herbs. Quantum Herbal Pet Cream contains:
- Black Walnut Hulls - has anti-fungal, antiseptic, astringent, and antiviral properties. Rubbed on the skin, Black Walnut extract is reputed to be beneficial for eczema, herpes, psoriasis, athlete's foot, cold sores, fungus, poison ivy/oak rashes wounds and bruises, and skin parasites; external applications have been known to kill ringworm. The brown stain found in the green husk contains organic iodine which has antiseptic and healing properties. For more Black Walnut information.
- Usnea Lichen - versatile herb that has antiseptic, anti-microbial and anti-bacterial properties, making it an ideal wound dressing. As an antifungal, it can be used to treat topical ailments like ringworm, athlete's foot and yeast. Some also use it to treat boils and other skin lesion. For more Usnea Lichen information.
- Goldenseal - has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and astringent properties. Herbalists often recommend it topically for its anti-inflammatory and antiseptic actions, which make it useful to clean wounds, reduce hemorrhoids, soothe canker sores, and alleviate skin infections (including ringworm and athlete's foot). Goldenseal also acts as an astringent on the small blood vessels near the skin and can be applied to small wounds or used as an anti-inflammatory. For more Goldenseal information.
- Myrrh - used in topical applications to relieve skin conditions, heals skin abrasions or other irritations. When applied to the skin, it can ease dry skin and decrease the appearance of wrinkles, or it can be used for general skin toning. For more Myrrh informationa.
- Venus Fly Trap - extract has been shown to have immodulatory, tumorcidal, antimicrobial, antiviral, antiparasitic and antibiotic properties. For more Venus Fly Trap information.
- Oak Galls - contains astringent and antioxidant properties. Research has also shown that Oak Gall extract has natural antiseptic properties that are effective in eliminating bacteria, yeast and fungal infection, the main cause of itching; in addition, its astringent properties assist in reducing excessive discharges. For more Oak Gall information.
- Olive Leaf - olive leaf extract works as an antimicrobial agent and an antiseptic; extract of olive leaf may work against a number of bacterial infections, including Staphylococcus aureus. For more Olive Leaf information.
- Neem - antibacterial, antifungal and anti-inflammatory, antifungal; Neem is used for a multitude of skin disorders. Neem helps to alleviate pain associated with cuts, burns and other skin irritations or diseases as it heals these problems. Neem has been used for treating all sorts of skin problems for thousands of years and is considered to be equal, or even superior to aloe in its healing properties. Neem has been proven to be effective on a wide range of serious skin disorders, like acne, eczema, rosacea, psoriasis and scabies. For more Neem information.
- Garlic - antibacterial, antiviral, and antifungal activity; when used topically treats fungal infections, warts, and corns; there is some evidence supporting the topical use of garlic for fungal infections like ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Garlic is also used as an antiseptic agent for wounds and cuts. For more Garlic information.
- Cayenne Pepper - has very powerful pain-relieving properties when applied to the skin. Capsaicin cream can reduce itching and inflammation; apply topically to bleeding wounds to stop the blood flow. For more Cayenne Pepper information.
- Kelp - can assist with the healing of skin cells; relieves dry, itchy skin and scalp conditions, insect bites, minor burns, sun damage and other minor skin irritations. For more Kelp information.
- Echinacea - commonly used orally to stimulate the immune system of the body; Echinacea is most often used in the treatment of the common cold. Echinacea is also used topically in the treatment of wounds and burns. When used topically Echinacea is an anesthetic, anti-inflammatory, and antiseptic. Echinacea is also very effective when it comes to fast wound healing. For more Echinacea information.
- Irish Moss - soothes inflamed tissues; Irish Moss contains antibacterial, antiviral, and anticoagulant properties. Used topically, Irish Moss helps to soothe skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, sunburn, and chapped skin. For more Irish Moss information.
- Aloe Vera - helps heal minor burns, including sunburns, and can also moisturize and cleanse the skin. It can also temporarily relieve such skin conditions as psoriasis and shingles. Aloe Vera helps to stimulate cell renewal, contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, sterilizes wounds and it moisturizes and nourishes the skin. For more Aloe Vera information.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract - may be effective in the treatment of cuts, wounds and infections; can be used externally as a disinfectant for both intact skin and to prevent infection in wounds. Topical application of grapefruit seed extract may speed the healing of various skin-related illnesses and conditions, such as athlete's foot and chickenpox. Topical application of grapefruit seed extract to your skin infected by fungus may help rid you of the infection. For more Grapefruit Seed Extract information.
- Jojoba Oil - Fights inflammation, bacterial and fungal infection. For more Jajoba information.
- Pine Needle - supports the body's natural immune function against all types of foreign invaders, including parasites, bacteria, fungi, yeast, molds, and viruses. Pine Needle may be useful with a variety of skin conditions due to its strong antiseptic capacities. For more Pine Needle information.
- Sweet Orange Oil - rejuvenates skin; inhibits microbial growth, and thus sterilizes the cuts and wounds. The application of sweet orange oil on the injury, protects it from getting infected with pathogenic bacteria and fungus. For more Sweet Orange Oil information.
- Tea Tree Oil - antibiotic, antibacterial, anti-fungal. For more Tea Tree Oil information.
- Vitamin E - antioxidant, helps healing, reduces scarring. For more Vitamin E information.
- Vitamin C - kills bacteria, natural wound healer, cuts inflammation. For more Vitamin C information.
- MSM - relieves skin problems, leathery cracked skin, and skin itching; MSM reduces scar tissue, moles, brown spots, black spots, skin tumors, cuts, and burns. For more MSM information.
- Lecithin - promotes faster healing and skin quality. For more Lecithin information.
- Acacia - it is used to sheathe and cover wounds and inflamed surfaces. For more Acacia information.
- Glycerine - antibacterial, anti-inflammatory. For more Glycerine information.
Click here for more information about Quantum Herbal Products.
Please temporarily disable your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire about the cost to ship multiple items.
PET CREAM 1 oz. - $20.70
PET CREAM 2 oz. - $36.99
CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL WHOLISTIC PRODUCTS
Please use our drop down menus below OR scroll down for a listing of natural products and natural health information.
HOLISTIC HEALTH INFORMATION
WOLF CREEK RANCH INFO
PRODUCT, SERVICE & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or vet. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your vet, pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a physician or veterinarian with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your, your child's, or your pet's health condition.
The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 requires us to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is not EPA registered to be used as a pesticide in the state of California or Texas. We can ship to California, but we just need to inform you it does not have an EPA approved label. We cannot ship Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to Texas.
Amber Technology's Herbal Nutraceuticals for Pets Products are not registered with the state of Texas; therefore, we cannot ship these products to Texas.
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR FULL DISCLAIMER
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2001 to Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.