Phone: (951) 674-0921 / Fax (951) 674-9998
JOINT MOBILITY FORMULA FOR PETS
Quantum Herbal Products Joint Mobility Formula provides natural, effective relief from joint pain and inflammation.
Joint Mobility Formula is an outstanding blend of many power packed herbs. Quantum Herbal Joint Mobility Formula contains:
- Boswellia Gum - anti-inflammatory; reduces pain, swelling, mucus and inflammation in the lungs, intestines and joints. Boswellia has been used extensively in Ayurveda for joint support. Popular with herbalists to aid in treatment of arthritis. Boswellia supports the body's natural inflammation response; supports the normal function of the body's connective tissues. Boswellia supports normal functioning of the joints, normal flexibility of the body. Boswellia provides relaxation and soothing relief. For more Boswellia Gum information.
- Devil's Claw - Relieves pain and inflammation; anti-inflammatory properties are said to ease aches and stiffness in joints as well as relieve pain. Used in Europe to treat arthritis,muscle pain (myalgia), back pain, tendonitis, For more Devil's Claw information.
- Ashwaganda Root - relieves pain, increases the effectiveness of the immune system, lessen the effects of stress, promote healing of tissues and helps users manage ailments like rheumatoid arthritis and gout. Ashwagandha improves the functions of the macula, joints and cardiovascular system. For more Ashwaganda Root information.
- Turmeric - as a natural anti-inflammatory, turmeric aids in giving relief to sufferers of arthritis, osteoarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis. For more Turmeric information.
- Yucca - saponins in Yucca are a precursor of natural cortisone normally produced by the adrenal glands; this makes it a popular remedy for all kinds of inflammation, such as arthritis, rheumatism, bursitis, colitis, and other inflammatory conditions. Reduces pain, stiffness, and swelling in the joints. Also work as cleansing substances which help prevent absorption of harmful bacteria and protozoa from the bowel that cause the stiffness and inflammation in the joints. Yucca is high in vitamins A, B, and C, and contains potassium, calcium, phosphorus, iron, manganese and copper; the plant provides nutritional support to the structural system (bones, joints, muscles). For more Yucca information.
- Mullein - slight anesthetic and very strong sedative actions of mullein can be used to relieve various types of pains. For more Mullein information.
- Rooibos - high in polyphenols, associated in maintaining high bone density, due to the presence of calcium, manganese and fluoride, It is reported that Rooibos helps prevent arthritis. For more Rooibos information.
Best when added to food
SUGGESTED USE FOR PEOPLE: Generally, for average size adults start with 30 drops 3 times per day; may be taken up to 5 times per day.
Best when added to food
***When treating more than one pet with the same dropper, it is necessary to assure sterile administration without carry over from pet to pet. The best way to assure this is to use the dropper only to transfer product to an individual sterile oral syringe - using a different syringe for each pet. (This method will also reduce the chances of product contamination.) Those syringes should be sterilized after each use. Each pet should have its own syringe that is not shared with another pet.
The use of a syringe containing measured drops from the dropper will also remove the risk of the animal biting the glass dropper.***
Please temporarily disable your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire about the cost to ship multiple items.
Please use our drop down menus below OR scroll down for a listing of natural products and natural health information.
|Walk In Sync||Pet Essentials|
|About Us||Home||Poly Manx Kittens|
|Employment||Nubian Goats||Return Policy|
|Family Photos||Order Info||Shipping Info|
|Holistic Products||Our Policies||Terms & Conditions|
PRODUCT, SERVICE & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or vet. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your vet, pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a physician or veterinarian with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your, your child's, or your pet's health condition.
The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 requires us to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is not EPA registered to be used as a pesticide in the state of California or Texas. We can ship to California, but we just need to inform you it does not have an EPA approved label. We cannot ship Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to Texas.
Amber Technology's Herbal Nutraceuticals for Pets Products are not registered with the state of Texas; therefore, we cannot ship these products to Texas.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2001 to Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.