Phone: (951) 674-0921 / Fax (951) 674-9998
FEMALE FERTILITY FORMULA
Quantum Herbal Products Female Fertility Formula is an all natural herbal supplement to support female reproductive health.
Female Fertility Formula is an outstanding blend of many power packed herbs. Quantum Herbal Female Fertility Formula contains natural herbs:
- False Unicorn Root - encourages menstruation, curbs morning sickness, used for infertility. Used by Native American women to deter miscarriage, it is still widely used to treat a variety of problems unique to the female reproductive system. The root contains steroidal saponins which are precursors of estrogen.Steroidal saponin-containing herbs may normalize the luteal phase in women, making them useful for infertility which is associated with failure to ovulate. False unicorn root is a time-honored remedy for uterine and menstrual problems; False Unicorn Root has also been reported to stop hemorrhage. For more False Unicorn Root information.
- Wild Yam Root - regulates the female system, particularly during menstrual distress and menopause,as well as used in treating infertility. Wild Yam Root is also known to have anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic properties and will decrease menstrual pain as well as inflammation associated with endometriosis that leads to scar tissue. For more Wild Yam Root information.
- Chaste Tree Berry (Vitex) - Vitex (Chaste tree) has been used for thousands of years for its beneficial affect on the female glandular system. Modern research has confirmed that Chaste Tree Berries restore balance and function to the female reproductive system, by stimulating the natural production of progesterone. Vitex acts upon the pituitary gland, reducing the production of certain hormones and increasing the production of other, shifting the balance in favor of the gestagens, hormones that normally condition the body for pregnancy. Chaste Berries have been used with great effect in restoring absent menstruation, regulating heavy periods, restoring fertility when caused by hormonal imbalance, relieve PMS tension, and easing the changes of menopause. For more Chaste Tree Berry information.
- Wild American Ginseng - Properties and uses of American Ginseng are similar to Korean Ginseng. American ginseng contains more phytopanaxadiols than Korean ginseng. Ginseng root is thought to have various benefits to female fertility. Ginseng root is reported to have benefits in uterine health and function, this effect may make it useful in preventing infertility. American ginseng has been traditionally used to increase female fertility. Ginseng is thought to tone the muscles of the uterus, which may improve the fetus' ability to implant in the uterus after conception. Ginseng may act as a reproductive tonic through its adaptogenic properties; adaptogenic herbs are those that have the capacity to aid the body in coping with physical, mental and emotional stress. Ginseng is also thought to promote the balance of female hormones in the body; ginseng may also improve the body's circulation, which aids all of the systems of the body. For more Ginseng information.
- Maca Root - is often used to promotes reproductive and sexual health. Maca Root is often used in menopausal women as a replacement to hormone replacement therapy; while HRT causes ovaries to atrophy and stimulates hormone production, Maca Root will simply balance these without damaging the body. Maca Root supplements are used by many women to combat infertility. Maca Root is considered an effective treatment for relieving menstrual symptoms; many menstrual symptoms are directly related to the body of a woman being unable to fully absorb the minerals and vitamins that it needs. Maca Root's hormone-balancing qualities and antioxidant properties can counteract these symptoms. For more Maca Root information.
- Astragalus - supports immune system. Supports uterine health; many of the same properties as Ginseng. For more Astragalus information.
- Rhodiola Rosea Root - most commonly known for its ability improve mood, alleviate depression, reduce fatigue, and enhance mental and physical performance. However, it may have dramatic benefit for women trying to get pregnant and struggling with female infertility; emotional stress has detrimental affects on a woman's fertility. Chronic stress in women may lead to menstrual irregularities, hormonal changes, impaired ovulation, weight gain, and increased cortisol and prolactin levels, all factors which interfere with conception. Rhodiola is commonly referred to as an adaptogenic herb; adaptogenic herbs have broad effects which help the body respond to physical, emotional, and chemical stress. They have tonifying effects which balance endocrine hormones and the immune system. For more Rhodiola information.
- Dong Quai - "female ginseng;" balances hormone levels. Dong Quai promotes blood flow to the pelvis where it will stimulate an absent or scanty period. It also nourishes the blood (it is in nearly all Chinese herbal blood-building formulas). Balances iron deficiency and anemia. One of the best uses is it helps women who are not menstruating to invite there menstruation back. The increased circulation also helps to strengthen and balance the uterus. Dong Quai also has a relaxing effect on both the uterus and the nervous system. For more Dong Quai information.
Best when added to food.
SUGGESTED USE FOR PEOPLE: Generally, for average size women start with 30 drops 3 times per day; may be taken up to 5 times per day.
Best when added to food.
***When treating more than one pet with the same dropper, it is necessary to assure sterile administration without carry over from pet to pet. The best way to assure this is to use the dropper only to transfer product to an individual sterile oral syringe - using a different syringe for each pet. (This method will also reduce the chances of product contamination.) Those syringes should be sterilized after each use. Each pet should have its own syringe that is not shared with another pet.
The use of a syringe containing measured drops from the dropper will also remove the risk of the animal biting the glass dropper.***
Please temporarily disable your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire about the cost to ship multiple items.
***FOR FASTER DELIVERY OF YOUR PRODUCT***
US Orders Only
We now offer FedEx 2nd Day Air as a delivery option, arrives in 2 business days to most areas. Orders must be placed before 2:00pm PST. Mon-Fri
Please use our drop down menus below OR scroll down for a listing of natural products and natural health information.
|Walk In Sync||Pet Essentials|
|About Us||Home||Poly Manx Kittens|
|Employment||Nubian Goats||Return Policy|
|Family Photos||Order Info||Shipping Info|
|Holistic Products||Our Policies||Terms & Conditions|
PRODUCT, SERVICE & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or vet. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your vet, pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a physician or veterinarian with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your, your child's, or your pet's health condition.
The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 requires us to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is not EPA registered to be used as a pesticide in the state of California or Texas. We can ship to California, but we just need to inform you it does not have an EPA approved label. We cannot ship Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to Texas.
Amber Technology's Herbal Nutraceuticals for Pets Products are not registered with the state of Texas; therefore, we cannot ship these products to Texas.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2001 to Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.