Phone: (951) 674-0921 / Fax (951) 674-9998
DEEP TISSUE REPAIR CREAM
Powerful deep penetrating cream stimulates blood flow to the affected areas. Quantum Herbals Deep Tissue Repair Cream promotes healing and aids in the relief from pain and inflammation due to injuries or arthritis.
Quantum Herbal Products Deep Tissue Repair Cream is an outstanding blend of many power packed herbs. Quantum Herbal Deep Tissue Repair Cream Cream contains:
- Wintergreen Oil - alleviates pain; oil extracted from the wintergreen leaves contains the properties of aspirin. For more Wintergreen information.
- Peppermint Oils - creates a cooling sensation when applied to the skin. As a result it can temporarily reduce minor levels of pain associated with athletic injuries, overuse or muscle pain. For more Peppermint information.
- Marigold - traditionally has been used to treat conjunctivitis, blepharitis, eczema, gastritis, minor burns including sunburns, warts, and minor injuries such as sprains and wounds. For more Marigold information.
- Arnica - anti-inflammatory properties; used topically Arnica may speed the healing of tissues, it also tends to improve the blood supply and rate of circulation in the affected areas of the body; extremely effective in the treatment of various bruises and sprains, as well as in the treatment of muscle pain - the herb speeds the healing of tissues. For more Arnica information.
- St. John's Wort - the herbal oil extracted from St. John's wort alleviates and cures burns, lesions, cuts, tenderness, and ulcers as well as soothes inflammation or tenderness. For more St. John's Wort information.
- Cayenne Pepper - used externally cayenne liniment may soothe stiffness and pain of rheumatism and arthritis; capsaicin based topical creams can be used for temporary relief from the pain of minor aches, muscles' pains and joint pain related to long term arthritis; can also be used as an external treatment in the case of a simple backache, and in treating strains and sprains of all kinds. For more Cayenne Pepper information.
- Ginger - topically ginger is used ginger to relieve muscle aches and pains and joint stiffness, For more Ginger information.
- Organic Olive Oil - anti-inflammatory; reported decrease in arthritis pain when applied topically. For more Olive Oil information.
- Irish Moss - soothes inflamed tissues; Irish Moss contains antibacterial, antiviral, and anticoagulant properties. Used topically, Irish Moss helps to soothe skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, sunburn, and chapped skin. For more Irish Moss information.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract - may be effective in the treatment of cuts, wounds and infections; can be used externally as a disinfectant for both intact skin and to prevent infection in wounds. Topical application of grapefruit seed extract may speed the healing of various skin-related illnesses and conditions, such as athlete's foot and chickenpox. Topical application of grapefruit seed extract to your skin infected by fungus may help rid you of the infection. For more Grapefruit Seed Extract information.
- Jojoba Oil - Fights inflammation, bacterial and fungal infection. For more Jojoba Oil information.
- Sweet Orange Essential Oil - >rejuvenates skin; inhibits microbial growth, and thus sterilizes the cuts and wounds. The application of sweet orange oil on the injury, protects it from getting infected with pathogenic bacteria and fungus. For more Sweet Orange Oil information.
- Vitamins E - antioxidant, helps healing, reduces scarring. antioxidant, helps healing, reduces scarring. For more Vitamin E information.
- Vitamin C - kills bacteria, natural wound healer, cuts inflammation. For more Vitamin C information.
- MSM - relieves skin problems, leathery cracked skin, and skin itching; MSM reduces scar tissue, moles, brown spots, black spots, skin tumors, cuts, and burns. For more MSM information.
- Aloe Vera - helps heal minor burns, including sunburns, and can also moisturize and cleanse the skin. It can also temporarily relieve such skin conditions as psoriasis and shingles. Aloe Vera helps to stimulate cell renewal, contains antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, sterilizes wounds and it moisturizes and nourishes the skin. For more Aloe Vera information.
- Lecithin - promotes faster healing and skin quality. For more Lecithin information.
- Acacia - it is used to sheathe and cover wounds and inflamed surfaces. For more Acacia information.
- Comfrey - used on the skin for the relief of swelling (inflammatory disorders such as bruises, sprains, pulled muscles or ligaments). For more Comfrey information.
Please temporarily disable your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire about the cost to ship multiple items.
Please use our drop down menus below OR scroll down for a listing of natural products and natural health information.
|Walk In Sync||Pet Essentials|
|About Us||Home||Poly Manx Kittens|
|Employment||Nubian Goats||Return Policy|
|Family Photos||Order Info||Shipping Info|
|Holistic Products||Our Policies||Terms & Conditions|
PRODUCT, SERVICE & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or vet. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your vet, pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a physician or veterinarian with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your, your child's, or your pet's health condition.
The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 requires us to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is not EPA registered to be used as a pesticide in the state of California or Texas. We can ship to California, but we just need to inform you it does not have an EPA approved label. We cannot ship Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to Texas.
Amber Technology's Herbal Nutraceuticals for Pets Products are not registered with the state of Texas; therefore, we cannot ship these products to Texas.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2001 to Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.