Phone: (951) 674-0921 / Fax (951) 674-9998
BONE, FLESH & CARTILAGE FORMULA
Quantum Herbals natural Bone, Flesh & Cartilage Formula aides in healing injuries and damage to bones, flesh, muscles, tendons, cartilage, etc. Bone, Flesh & Cartilage Formula is an outstanding blend of many natural power packed herbs. Quantum Herbal Bone, Flesh & Cartilage Formula contains:
- White Oak bark - has antiseptic properties, which means it helps to inhibit the growth of bacteria; it is a useful topical aid for the treatment of wounds and helps prevent secondary infections. White oak also has anti-venomous properties and is used to treat bee stings, insect bites, poison ivy and snake bites.For more White Oak Bark information.
- Aloe Vera - has been used traditionally to treat skin conditions such as burns and rashes. For more Aloe Vera information.
- Black Walnut Bark - traditionally used to heal constipation, slow digestion, as a stimulant for the liver or to cure skin diseases. For more Black Walnut information.
- Mullein leaf - aids in reducing swelling. For more Mullein Leaf information.
- Lobelia - acts as a relaxant on tense muscles when it is applied externally; it is useful in the treatment of chronic sprains and certain types of problems affecting the spinal region. For more Lobelia information.
- Wormwood - aids in relief of arthritis and skin problems; wormwood oil is effective in fighting bacteria and fungus. For more Wormwood information.
- Marshmallow Root - aids in relieving swelling and inflammation. For more Marshmallow Root information.
- Skullcap - beneficial in healing disorders like muscular contractions, jerks and common tremors. For more Skullcap information.
- Gravel Root - believed to facilitate in treating rheumatism and gout For more Gravel root information.
SUGGESTED USE FOR PEOPLE: Generally, for average size adults start with 30 drops 3 times per day; may be taken up to 5 times per day.
***When treating more than one pet with the same dropper, it is necessary to assure sterile administration without carry over from pet to pet. The best way to assure this is to use the dropper only to transfer product to an individual sterile oral syringe - using a different syringe for each pet. (This method will also reduce the chances of product contamination.) Those syringes should be sterilized after each use. Each pet should have its own syringe that is not shared with another pet.
The use of a syringe containing measured drops from the dropper will also remove the risk of the animal biting the glass dropper.***
Please temporarily disable your browser's pop-up blocker or you won't be able to order. The shopping cart uses a pop up window to display your purchase. IF you are ordering multiple small items, our shipping calculator may overcharge you for shipping. IF this occurs, we will refund the excess shipping charges when processing your order. If desired, you can call us (951) 674-0921 to inquire about the cost to ship multiple items.
Please use our drop down menus below OR scroll down for a listing of natural products and natural health information.
|Walk In Sync||Pet Essentials|
|About Us||Home||Poly Manx Kittens|
|Employment||Nubian Goats||Return Policy|
|Family Photos||Order Info||Shipping Info|
|Holistic Products||Our Policies||Terms & Conditions|
PRODUCT, SERVICE & INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The information on this web site is not intended as a substitute for the advice of a physician or vet. This information is not intended as a substitute for the reader's independent judgment and personal responsibility. Health issues are far too important to delegate to anyone else. It is highly recommended you research and seek information and counsel from as wide a variety of sources as possible, so you can make well informed educated decisions about you, your child's, or your pet's health, as in the end YOU make the decisions.
The information on this Web site is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your vet, pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a physician or veterinarian with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your, your child's, or your pet's health condition.
The Dietary Supplement Health & Education Act (DSHEA) of 1994 requires us to state: "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."
Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth is not EPA registered to be used as a pesticide in the state of California or Texas. We can ship to California, but we just need to inform you it does not have an EPA approved label. We cannot ship Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth to Texas.
Amber Technology's Herbal Nutraceuticals for Pets Products are not registered with the state of Texas; therefore, we cannot ship these products to Texas.
All Information and Photos © Copyright 2001 to Present, Wolf Creek Ranch and may not be used without express written permission from Wolf Creek Ranch.